To help me, i am French !

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Antworten
Gast

To help me, i am French !

Beitrag von Gast »

I am French and I would like to create graphs in ZOOM2
Can somebody you it help me?
Thank you
J. Guichard.
Martin Körner

Re: To help me, i am French !

Beitrag von Martin Körner »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">I am French ...</tr></td></table>

Here we can't help [img]icon_razz.gif[/img]

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">... and I would like to create graphs in ZOOM2</tr></td></table>

here we can help [img]icon_lol.gif[/img]

You only need a copy of BAHN 3.83 or higher to create zoom2-graphics.
If you have a layout open, you have to open the list of vehicles (I have no idea, what shortcut you need in the french version - here it is the fourth menu ("trains" or something) and there the last item)

Here should be a button like "edit zoom2-graphic" or something else. Click at this and you can edit the zoom2-graphic for the vehicle.
Martin Körner

Beitrag von Martin Körner »

you're welcome ;-)
DW

Beitrag von DW »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">I am French ...</tr></td></table>Peut-etre quelqu'un vous aidera a http://forum.bahnvf.de/ La bas on discute BAHN en francais. Excusez moi, mais mes clefs n'ont pas des accents. Je suis Gallois.
Antworten