The first nfz-Editor

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Heiko Schneider
Re: The first nfz-Editor

Beitrag von Heiko Schneider »

Hello,

here is the german language file.

Heiko
Zuletzt geändert von Heiko Schneider am Mittwoch 13. Dezember 2006, 19:55, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
- schöner leben ohne nazis -
Alexander S. Konov

Beitrag von Alexander S. Konov »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Some things I noticed:
* When I cut/delete vehicles, the corresponding Zoom2-File is not deleted.
* When I deselect "Zoom2 graphics", the Zoom2-File is not deleted.
* When I insert a vehicle, for the vehicles after it, the corresponding Zoom2-Files are copied to the new name, but the old ones remain.</tr></td></table>
FZZ files will be written or deleted when saving NFZ file.
micha88

Beitrag von micha88 »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote"><table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Some things I noticed:
* When I cut/delete vehicles, the corresponding Zoom2-File is not deleted.
* When I deselect "Zoom2 graphics", the Zoom2-File is not deleted.
* When I insert a vehicle, for the vehicles after it, the corresponding Zoom2-Files are copied to the new name, but the old ones remain.</tr></td></table>
FZZ files will be written or deleted when saving NFZ file.</tr></td></table>
Yes, the FZZ files are created correctly, but they aren't deleted correctly, at least on my PC.

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Hello,
here is the german language file.</tr></td></table>
Thanks! [img]icon_biggrin.gif[/img] There is a small mistake: "Selection:" (#105/line 106) wasn't translated into German.
Bild
Heiko Schneider

Hello!

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Thanks! [img]icon_biggrin.gif[/img] There is a small mistake: "Selection:" (#105/line 106) wasn't translated into German.</tr></td></table>
Thank you for the reference. The mistake was corrected.

Heiko
Timm

Beitrag von Timm »

Hello,
The Nfz-Editor can't import Vehicles from the new Beta BAHN3.84 Beta 6.

Timm
Jan Bochmann

Beitrag von Jan Bochmann »

Hello,

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Hello,
The Nfz-Editor can't import Vehicles from the new Beta BAHN3.84 Beta 6.

Timm</tr></td></table>

There was no change, except for Zoom2 vehicles. These are combined to a single file "bahn.fz2" now (see BAHN Help, "Zoom2"...)

To create a single .fzz file for a certain vehicle, call the integrated Zoom2 editor of BAHN and use "Save" without making changes.

The "zoom2" subdirectory must exist, otherwise it does not work. However, when installing it is created as empty.

Grtx
Jan B.
Alexander S. Konov

NFZ Editor 2.0 Beta2 is available. Download page: http://bahn.mosfont.ru/exe/nfz.php?en=1.

Known bugs of Beta1 are fixed.
Alexander S. Konov

NFZ Editor 2.0 final is released. Dowload page.

General changes are:
• Importing vehicles from BAHN 3.84 Beta7 is fully supported;
• Help file added;
• Installer created.

Also some minor changes.
Zuletzt geändert von Alexander S. Konov am Samstag 28. April 2007, 13:12, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Heiko Schneider

Hallo,

die deutsche Sprachdatei wurde an die letzten Änderungen angepaßt und ist hier zu finden. Die Hilfedatei ist noch in Arbeit.

Heiko

Hello,

the German language file was adapted to the last changes and is to be found here. The help file still is in work.

Heiko
Alexander S. Konov

NFZ Editor 2.01 is available since today. Some corrections and fixes were made.
Zuletzt geändert von Alexander S. Konov am Mittwoch 2. Mai 2007, 15:41, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Jörg Petri

Beitrag von Jörg Petri »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">NFZ Editor 2.01 is available since today.</tr></td></table>The downlod is failed at 15.3kb. [img]icon_cry.gif[/img]
Zuletzt geändert von Jörg Petri am Donnerstag 3. Mai 2007, 11:11, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Jörg Petri
  • Fdl im F&B-Netz Nord
  • Zusi-Signal-&-Fahrzeugbau Saaleplatte
Trix

Beitrag von Trix »

Hello,

There seem to be some problems by importing Zoom2 graphics from Bahn car sets with scrambled ordinal numbers.
I've tried to import cars from Bahn's "Nordhausen GT4 4x". There are two types of cars, one single ended and one double ended (bi-directional). Jan Bochmann has later added other versions of each one with advertising livery, and ordered them by their type. As result, the bi-directional GT4 in normal livery became the 3'rd on the car set, but its Zoom2 graphic remained numbered as 06465-01.fzz.
The NFZ editor seems to ignore the internal ordinal number in a Bahn car set, thus it associates a wrong Zoom2 graphic to a car. It seems that it counts the cars by their actual position on the car set, not by their internal counter which allows them to be correctly displayed on the layout regardless of later orderings within the car set.

Apart from that, there seems to be a mistaken Zoom2 graphic for the double-ended GT4 car. The Zoom1 and Zoom2 colours are not the same, i.e. the Zoom2 colour is too much lighter than it should be, probably as being copied from another GT4 livery. However, the graphic is correct as being a double-ended car.

Greetings,
Trix
Alexander S. Konov

NFZ Editor 3.0 Beta1 is available since today.

The main change is the new interface. Now it is possible to open several files at the same time. Zooming is possible too.

You can download it from the NFZ Editor page or by direct link: http://bahn.mosfont.ru/exe/nfz3b1en.exe

Bild
Zuletzt geändert von Alexander S. Konov am Mittwoch 16. Januar 2008, 18:18, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Rolf R

Beitrag von Rolf R »

@Alexander

Thank You

for your work and for the program - I will test it soon [img]icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Greetings from Germany

Rolf
Mein Link-Tipp zu BAHN: http://www.gerdinoack.de. Dort findet Ihr Filme und Grafiken zu BAHN von Gerd (Username gnock) und mein neues Fahrzeugarchiv, das auch unter dem neuen Direktlink www.gerdinoack.de/Fahrzeugarchiv_385/ zu erreichen ist.
Markus Klingsiek
Wohnort: Indienststellung: Minden/Westf, Überstellung nach Wien 2006, Überstellung ins Waldviertel 2014

Beitrag von Markus Klingsiek »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">@Alexander

Thank You </tr></td></table>

There's nothing more to add......
Antworten