The first nfz-Editor

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Alexander S. Konov
Re: The first nfz-Editor

Beitrag von Alexander S. Konov »

There are no any reports, does the Editor work? :oops:
Steffen

Beitrag von Steffen »

Hello,

I tried a little bit and it works well.
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Alexander S. Konov hat geschrieben:There are no any reports, does the Editor work? :oops:
Hello Alexander,

right now I'm not logged in, sorry. On Sunday I sent you a PN including screen shots because I noticed some bugs.

Best regards

Sebastian/Seb144
Rolf R

Beitrag von Rolf R »

Alexander S. Konov hat geschrieben:There are no any reports, does the Editor work? :oops:
Hi Alexander,

I didn't have any kontact to the internet from Saturday to Tuesday. Now I started to download and to test the nfz-editor. The report will follow soon as possible.
Thank You for the editor!

The import of the of nfz/nzz-data created with nfz-editor 3.0 beta2, the import of a new nfz-data (Zoom2) of BAHN 3.85 r3 are still working. :)

Rolf
Mein Link-Tipp zu BAHN: http://www.gerdinoack.de. Dort findet Ihr Filme und Grafiken zu BAHN von Gerd (Username gnock) und mein neues Fahrzeugarchiv, das auch unter dem neuen Direktlink www.gerdinoack.de/Fahrzeugarchiv_385/ zu erreichen ist.
Jan Bochmann

Beitrag von Jan Bochmann »

Hello,
Alexander S. Konov hat geschrieben:There are no any reports, does the Editor work?
Normally, this is a good signal: Errors would be reported quickly :wink:

After a short test: It seems to work well. A nice piece of software.

I have tested a bit: loading older .nfz files, creating Zoom4, opening doors, Unicode text coding (some Cyrillic-Latin mix). No errors found.

Also nice: No installation needed (only unzip), no Admin rights needed.

The test was performed on Win2k.

With kind regards,
Jan B.
Rolf R

Beitrag von Rolf R »

@Alexander

I've tested the software on WIN XP and WIN Vista. There were no problems found. Like Jan Bochmann I opened older nfz-files with the "open"-function and imported some trains from BAHN 3.85 r3 - no problem.
After a short test: It seems to work well. A nice piece of software.
Yes, I'm agreeing.

Only a short question: Is is possible to find find a short-cut to import a new vehicle vom BAHN 3.85. It takes very much time to create a new file, than create a new vehicle set and rename that, and than choosing it from BAHN.
Is it possible to take that function like the UFG/UZZ-Import?

Rolf
Mein Link-Tipp zu BAHN: http://www.gerdinoack.de. Dort findet Ihr Filme und Grafiken zu BAHN von Gerd (Username gnock) und mein neues Fahrzeugarchiv, das auch unter dem neuen Direktlink www.gerdinoack.de/Fahrzeugarchiv_385/ zu erreichen ist.
Jan Bochmann

Hello,

Some problem found:

When importing from BAHN, then sometimes NFZ-Edit tells about "Can't determine current BAHN language file from BAHN.INI file". That occurs for older BAHN versions like 3.83 (where no .lnv file exists) but also for 3.84 and 3.85.
In case of 3.85, the standard file "bahn.lnv" is used then. In case of 3.84, sometimes all vehicle texts remain empty, and sometimes there is a crash caused by "access violation at ..."

BTW: Please be prepared that in future the filenames in bahn.ini or in BAHN-related registry entries will be quoted, e.g.

Code: Alles auswählen

Sprache_F="bahn_en.lnv"
instead of

Code: Alles auswählen

Sprache_F=bahn_en.lnv
The test was performed on Win2k.

With kind regards,
Jan B.

Edit: Text formatting and spelling, remark about quoting added
Zuletzt geändert von Jan Bochmann am Donnerstag 7. April 2011, 16:41, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
micha88

Beitrag von micha88 »

The NFZ-Editor crashes also, when opening a file in 3.86beta-Format. Maybe you could add an additional check of too high version numbers.
Bild
Sander Fondse

Beitrag von Sander Fondse »

I hope that when Version 3.86 will become full instead of beta, a new version of the editor will come that can cope with these files. I would be nice if we could design the 'open-doors' graph in the NFZ-editor instead of only in Bahn itself.
That will be a question of stamina and time.
Bahn, immer etwas zu tun. Und ohne Verspätungen, wie die NS.
Jan Bochmann

Hello,
Sander Fondse hat geschrieben:I hope that when Version 3.86 will become full instead of beta, a new version of the editor will come that can cope with these files.
Me too. However, some of the changes of graphics data in BAHN 3.86Beta2 are still not documented.
But these are needed to make possible an import from BAHN 3.86 standard vehicles.
I am working on an update of the documentation and hope to publish it soon.
Sander Fondse hat geschrieben: I would be nice if we could design the 'open-doors' graph in the NFZ-editor instead of only in Bahn itself.
That will be a question of stamina and time.
The open doors were introduced with BAHN 3.85r3 and they are already supported in the NFZ-Edit 3.1 Beta 0.
I have tested it and it seems to work well. Both creating own vehicles with opening doors (in Zoom1, 2, and 4 as you like), and also importing them from BAHN 3.85r3 standard vehicles (except the problems with text data that I mentioned elsewhere).

Regards,
Jan B.

Edit: spelling/grammar
micha88

Beitrag von micha88 »

I've found one small bug:
[...Datei entfernt...]
The marked arrows have the wrong direction.
Bild
Kronprinz_Daniel

Beitrag von Kronprinz_Daniel »

Hello Alexander!

i dont know, if the reason for the crash of the NFZ- editor is actually based on windos 7 or on the editor itself, but if i open a file bigger than 5kb, it crashes down...

cheers,
lg, daniel! :)

bei risiken und nebenwirkungen fressen Sie die packungsbeilage und verprügeln Ihren arzt und apotheker! xD
Alexander S. Konov

Beitrag von Alexander S. Konov »

Thank you for the reports!

«For BAHN 3.85r3 and newer» means that the Editor produces files which can be opened in BAHN version not less that 3.8r3 ;-) But compatibility with BAHN 3.86 will be added in the next version.
but if i open a file bigger than 5kb, it crashes down...
Could you give me the file on which editor crashes?
benkda01

Beitrag von benkda01 »

I fear I have found an error in your otherwise wonderful piece of software: When loading some of my old Zoom4 data made with the original BAHN editor, the graphics are distorted. :(

Bild
benkda01

Beitrag von benkda01 »

Any updates? I am really excited about your piece of software, but unfortunately for me it is currently unusable. :(
Antworten