looking for english modern stock

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Antworten
broodje

looking for english modern stock

Beitrag von broodje »

Hi,
I'm currently looking for some English stock for bahn, but I am unable to find any stock except for the build in material. Am I going blind or did I not use the correct search terms in google?
I'm mainly looking for stock used on the ECML and on the NLL.
I hope someone can help me out, Kings Cross looks a bit empty without any stock.
i there is no English Bahn stock could someone point me out to some proper drawings for English stock? (I mean something like .gif or paint files) or pictures taken from the side? I'm unable to find useful pictures of English stock as all picture seam to be taken from an angle. Oh and while I'm at it, I'd need some data then about the sizes of the stock as well.

Thanks, Daan
Sascha Claus

Re: looking for english modern stock

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

Hello,

a lot of English stock could be found in the BAHN-Atelier, but it is closed since a few years now. You might have a look at the 1st English Teamwork Project, some vehicles are used there.

Download of First English Teamwork Project
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
broodje

Re: looking for english modern stock

Beitrag von broodje »

yeah I saw the English Teamwork project... I'm currently trying to understand how the huge hump yards work :).
Unfortunately they used stock from before the privatisation while I was mainly looking for GNER and First stock especially; the class91 and MarkIV stock.
Antworten