British stock pack (0.20 10/07/2009)

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Chris

British stock pack (0.20 10/07/2009)

Beitrag von Chris »

I've been working on British stock on-and-off for about the last year or so (a few minutes here, a few minutes there ...). Last bundle I did was back in January (0.7 or 0.8?), so here is 0.10.

It contains what I believe to be a complete set of DMUs (sans Class 185) from the 1980s to present, minus advertising liveries, and a selection of EMUs from the renewal of the late 1970s (C313) to some modern stock, including the silly-looking Gatwick Express (C460).

I have concentrated on trying to get scale, proportions and layout correct first and foremost (since many of the built-in vehicles are out-of-proportion, and there are no Zoom2 vehicles yet. Any feedback, constructive suggestion, improvements, flames, etc. is welcome. In particular, the list of things I will be adding next is not too long, so I am open to requests if people are looking for some specific type of stock.

Have fun,

C

Now, if I could find the profile option to see phpBB in English ... ;)

(removed old download links 10/07/2009)
Zuletzt geändert von Chris am Freitag 10. Juli 2009, 19:38, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.
Bastiaan
Re: British stock pack

Beitrag von Bastiaan »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Any feedback, constructive suggestion, improvements, flames, etc. </tr></td></table>
OMG, those trains are so ugly! How could you release this!

[img]icon_wink.gif[/img] Nah, just kidding of course!

In fact I am very glad someone finaly pays some attention for Brittish stock in Bahn (I had the intention to do this too, but never came further than a hand ful of locos ;) ). The shape and proportions of your graphics are just PERFECT [img]icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Eventually you could add some improvements to the details, like doors, parts on the wheels, grilles, etc. Although they already look very nice without these details [img]icon_smile.gif[/img]

Good job! I'm looking forward to your next creations [img]icon_smile.gif[/img]

Bastiaan
Zuletzt geändert von Bastiaan am Samstag 26. Mai 2007, 00:06, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Niederländische Grafiken für BAHN -- Jetzt nicht mehr auf DutchBahn, aber auf Trapho.net!
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

New in this release:
* More DC EMUs
* Some first-generation stock, including the quaint 4DD double-deck units (of which there were two)
* Lots of small fixes
* File structure stable

Enjoy
Zuletzt geändert von Chris am Mittwoch 31. Oktober 2007, 18:19, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
broodje

Beitrag von broodje »

Thanks, this might actually encourage me to finally do something about my Kings Cross layout I used to have. (although it might be handy to have some GNER stock then)

Daan
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

Electric locos
HST
Mk4 coaches
Little fixes

Enjoy!
Zuletzt geändert von Chris am Mittwoch 31. Oktober 2007, 18:19, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
MikeW

Beitrag von MikeW »

Many thanks for these.

They are saving my bacon with my (slowly evolving) UK West Midlands layout.

Best wishes,

Mike
Yenz

Beitrag von Yenz »

hi, maybe all of you are interested in my british houses im about to finish soon?

http://www.das-bahn-forum.de/forum//viewtopic.php?t=&startid=6

its in german, but i dont wanted to post the same picture two times.

scroll down, youll find me contribution (the 7th one).

(i got some british stock as well)

Yenz
Zuletzt geändert von Yenz am Donnerstag 4. Oktober 2007, 00:11, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Mein Fanblog zu BAHN: www.bahndiorama.tumblr.com
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

Diesel locos
Coaching stock
Small fixes

Enjoy!

(old link removed)
Zuletzt geändert von Chris am Freitag 10. Juli 2009, 19:36, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

Long-awaited, and long-overdue. Lots of funky new changes. Will reduce your debts and improve your sex life*.

Bug reports, requests, etc. back to this thread please.

<span style="font-size:7pt"> * Debt reduction and improved sex life are not guaranteed. </span>

(old link removed)
Zuletzt geändert von Chris am Freitag 10. Juli 2009, 19:37, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

Something is coming ...
Bild
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

Please stand back from the platform edge ...
Bild

Bild
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

It's here!
Bild

It's been a long time coming, but v0.20 is now available. Currently contains 660 vehicles.

If there's anything not in the set that you'd like to see, I'll happily take requests.
Sie haben keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
MikeW

Re: British stock pack (0.20 10/07/2009)

Beitrag von MikeW »

And it's arrived at Birmingham New Street - the centre of the universe! (Well, my universe, anyway! :wink: ).

Many thanks for this - your work really is appreciated.

Mike
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

MikeW hat geschrieben:And it's arrived at Birmingham New Street - the centre of the universe! (Well, my universe, anyway! :wink: ).
New Street - where West meets ... well, everywhere else, really. :)
Sascha Claus

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

Hello,

I'm currently invading an orphaned area in the 1st English BAHN Teamwork :wink: and Wessex Trains is now looking for rolling stock for the rural branchlines. They decided to run Sprinters (class 150) between Bromley and Balmedy and the old Pacers (class 142) on the short line Barger Lake – Riverside.

The tracks are ready, the feeder buses are running, but the DMUs are still stuck in the paint workshop. If someone would be so kind to draw these vehicles in the missing colours …
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
Antworten