BAHN 3.84 beta 8

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Antworten
Ilya
BAHN 3.84 beta 8

Beitrag von Ilya »

Thanks very much for the new beta. Jan, what's new except some new rolling stock?
Philipp K.
Re: BAHN 3.84 beta 8

Beitrag von Philipp K. »

Hello,
You can look down to places under "BAHN-Earth" [img]icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]icon_arrow.gif[/img] windows
Zuletzt geändert von Philipp K. am Mittwoch 30. Mai 2007, 17:55, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

All we need now is a means of setting this up for more than one tile at a time. ;)
Jan Bochmann

Beitrag von Jan Bochmann »

Hello,

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">All we need now is a means of setting this up for more than one tile at a time. ;)</tr></td></table>

The same as creating large water areas: Use Copy&Paste.

And I don't believe that it is "all we need" [img]icon_wink.gif[/img]

Grtx
Jan B.
benkda01

Beitrag von benkda01 »

Or use BahnBauer with a script similar to that (this is only for one line):

Dateianhang/Attachment
Glas.txt
Blöky

Beitrag von Blöky »

Some ideas: [img]icon_smile.gif[/img]
1) A combination of logging by followed train and by logging points.
If we select both, all the trains touching the logpoints are reported.
My immagination is reverse: If a followed train toches a logging point, it should be reported (and not another trains). It is a bit difficult to identify the places if "followed train" only is selected for logging, and I see coordinates only without names in the log file.

2) If I want to connect a signal or contact to an installation, I must to type its name char-by-char or step through their whole list from beginning/end.
My wish is to type in an initial letter (or else appropriate character) and step in the list of signal equipments beginning with that letter only.
Or: typing a char., then pressig up/down arrow would show the 1st installation beginning with that character.

3) from Wünschen - Stammlinie topic:
I could see 3 modes of displaying practical:
a) nothing
b) current route itself
c) basic route and number.
The combination of current route and train number seems totally obvious.
Zuletzt geändert von Blöky am Dienstag 12. Juni 2007, 13:49, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
-by-
Blöky

Beitrag von Blöky »

Bugs?

1) During manual train following the option "Reverse and turn around" does not have effect. In the dialog window there is not such command. If I choose "Backward" the loco does not turn, simply reverses only.
(However it turns correctly if I choose automatic following.)

2) Maked areas underground.
I could not fin out how to shift the marked area to level 0 if it is on level -1...
Using "Manage positions" cannot change the level of the point (marked area corner) even if the cursor is on level 0.
[img]icon_question.gif[/img]
Zuletzt geändert von Blöky am Dienstag 3. Juli 2007, 14:16, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
-by-
Jan Bochmann

Beitrag von Jan Bochmann »

Hello,

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Bugs?</tr></td></table>

Yes. Thank you for info.

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">
1) During manual train following the option "Reverse and turn around" does not have effect. In the dialog window there is not such command. If I choose "Backward" the loco does not turn, simply reverses only.
(However it turns correctly if I choose automatic following.)
</tr></td></table>

There is no extra command "Reverse and turn around". The "Reverse" button should use the correct option as it is defined at the shunting point. However, it fails. This will be fixed in the future.

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">
2) Marked areas underground.
I could not fin out how to shift the marked area to level 0 if it is on level -1...
Using "Manage positions" cannot change the level of the point (marked area corner) even if the cursor is on level 0.
</tr></td></table>

This function actually ignores the z position of the both corners. This will be fixed in the future. However, for the other positions to store it works well.

Workaround: Use the context menu (by right mouse button or >menu key<), or use the hot-key combinations of FAQ 2.6. Both work correctly, also with the z axis (level).

Kind regards
Jan B.
Antworten