Zoom feature in Caredit and NFZ Editor

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Antworten
Gast

Zoom feature in Caredit and NFZ Editor

Beitrag von Gast »

I have used Caredi and found that I had to use the zoom-in feature to be able to select individual pixels. I have now tried to use the Zoom2 NFZ Editor 2.01 but have not found a zoom feature to enlarge the work area as in Caredit. Is there one built into the program?.

Doug.
micha88
Re: Zoom feature in Caredit and NFZ Editor

Beitrag von micha88 »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">I have used Caredi and found that I had to use the zoom-in feature to be able to select individual pixels. I have now tried to use the Zoom2 NFZ Editor 2.01 but have not found a zoom feature to enlarge the work area as in Caredit. Is there one built into the program?.</tr></td></table>No, the NFZ Editor has no zoom feature.
Bild
Dougea

Beitrag von Dougea »

Thanks for your reply. I find the program very hard to use as it is, I might be able to find a screen magnifier to use.

Doug.
DW

Beitrag von DW »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">... I might be able to find a screen magnifier to use. ...</tr></td></table>MSWindows has a built-in magnifier in the accessibility set.

Zuletzt als neu markiert von Anonymous am Dienstag 2. Februar 2010, 17:39.
Antworten