JBSS in VR China gesperrt

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Antworten
MartinL

JBSS in VR China gesperrt

Beitrag von MartinL »

Hallo!

Trotz vieler Berichte deutscher Medien kann man von China aus alles ueber Tibet, den Dalai Lama, Tiananmen, ... im Internet lesen, ohne das es von der Zensur gesperrt waere. Allerdings scheint das nicht fuer www.jbss.de zu gelten, denn diese Seite bleibt weiterhin blockiert. [img]icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]icon_cry.gif[/img] Zurzeit halte ich mich studienbedingt hier 1Jahr auf und wuerde mir gern mal BAHN 3.85 anschauen. Weiss jemand von Euch Computerexperten, wie man dennoch auf die Seite gelangen kann? Oder kann mir jemand einen Link zum Download geben, der nicht auf auf die JBSS-Seite zurueckfuehrt?

Besten Dank!

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Martin
Heiko Schneider
Re: JBSS in VR China gesperrt

Beitrag von Heiko Schneider »

Hallo,

dann probiere mal dein Glück unter http://www.schneider-pirna.de/diverses/b385b3de.exe. Mal schauen, ob die Diktatur der Chinesen auch etwas gegen mich hat.

Heiko
Zuletzt geändert von Heiko Schneider am Montag 24. November 2008, 10:37, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
- schöner leben ohne nazis -
Ilya

Beitrag von Ilya »

Excuse me, can anyone please translate the original post into English? [img]icon_smile.gif[/img]
micha88

Beitrag von micha88 »

(free) translation:

In spite of many reports in Germany, you can read erverything about Tibet, Dalai Lama, Tiananmen etc. from China in the internet without censorship. But instead, www.jbss.de seams to be blocked. At the moment, I study one year there and would like to have a view on BAHN 3.85. Does anyone know, how I still can get to the website? Or can anyone give me a link for download which isn't part of the JBSS-Website?

answer..
Long time ago, the JBSS-Website was unreacheable from some german internet connections (just certain provider(s) and regions) because of a technical problem - so it's may not caused by the chinese censorship

Vor längerer Zeit war die JBSS-Website auch schonmal von einigen deutschen Internetanschlüssen (nur bestimmte(r) Provider und Regionen) nicht erreichbar, es muss also nicht zwingend an der chinesischen Zensur liegen.
Bild
Jan Bochmann

Beitrag von Jan Bochmann »

micha88 hat geschrieben:(free) translation:

In spite of many reports in Germany, you can read erverything about Tibet, Dalai Lama, Tiananmen etc. from China in the internet without censorship. But instead, www.jbss.de seams to be blocked. At the moment, I study one year there and would like to have a view on BAHN 3.85. Does anyone know, how I still can get to the website? Or can anyone give me a link for download which isn't part of the JBSS-Website?

answer..
Long time ago, the JBSS-Website was unreacheable from some german internet connections (just certain provider(s) and regions) because of a technical problem - so it's may not caused by the chinese censorship
As my provider and me found, there seems to be a real problem with censorship. However, they do not have any trouble with BAHN or with BAHN's website, but with something else that is using the abbreviation "jbss" too. In result, they block any access to http://www.jbss.xx (where "xx" is variable)
I am not sure what "something else" is: I found some companies, but maybe there is also a religious organization anywhere in Asia.

It is a typical fault of any censorship: Mostly it makes trouble for 3rd parties but it does not really effect the original target. A very important detail, even today and in Europe.

Grtx
Jan B.

EDIT: Spelling
Antworten