Blagoveshensk layout

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Antworten
Ilya
Blagoveshensk layout

Beitrag von Ilya »

Blagoveshensk v.3.9

Full-functional fictional Russian city Blagoveshensk based on the 'demo_0.nt3' and 'M-Village' model (however, little parts of both have been taken [img]icon_lol.gif[/img] ) for BAHN 3.85 beta 1.

- about 50 bus routes
- more than 20 trolleybus ('o-bus') routes
- about 20 tramway routes
- 2 metro lines with 10 stations in total.
- 3 commuter train lines.

The layout has been created within the best traditions of well-known creations 'Haus', 'Suetcherskirchen', 'M-Village' and some others.

Some innovations have been tested and included into this layout. The main point is that all of 10 metro stations have been decorated (in Soviet style). Another interesting point is that a 'null-car' has been coupled to every tram for them to keep appropriate distance at stops and traffic lights, as it may be seen in every Russian city with a tram system.

Enjoy the city of Blagoveshensk! ;)

P.S.This is a beta-version. That's why it has no English comments and some areas are not ready as well.

Click here to get the Blagoveshensk layout for BAHN

Dateianhang:
http://www.bahnazubis-nord.de/bahnforum/upload/Blg_3_9b.rar]Blg_3_9b.rar
Zuletzt geändert von Ilya am Sonntag 26. Oktober 2008, 18:16, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Ilya
Re: Blagoveshensk layout

Beitrag von Ilya »

Here are some screenshots:

Bild
The Central railway station

Bild
The 'Pervomayskaya' metro station

Bild
Alexandrovskiy passage.
Jan Bochmann

Beitrag von Jan Bochmann »

Hello,

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Blagoveshensk v.3.9

</tr></td></table>

The "Metrofant" nfz vehicle file is missing.

Grtx
Jan B.
Ilya

Beitrag von Ilya »

[s]Sounds strange because I've packed the whole folder into archive. Nevertheless, I'll bring up a new archive in a minute. [/s] Bild
----
Jan, I've checked the archive - all files needed are there, nothing is missed. Bild

Bild

Maybe is there a problem with cyrillic file names on your computer? The file you are talking about is called Метрофант1.nfz, and it really is in the archive:
Zuletzt geändert von Ilya am Sonntag 26. Oktober 2008, 20:01, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Jan Bochmann

Beitrag von Jan Bochmann »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">[s]Sounds strange because I've packed the whole folder into archive. Nevertheless, I'll bring up a new archive in a minute...

Maybe is there a problem with cyrillic file names on your computer? The file you are talking about is called Метрофант1.nfz, and it really is in the archive:

</tr></td></table>

That was the reason: I used TotalCommander 6.52 to extract ".rar" files. AFAIK, it does not support Unicode and makes something like "îÑÔÓ«õá¡Ô1.nfz" from the original filename.

Grtx
Jan B.
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

As a tip, try and use only 7-bit ASCII characters in filenames. This is generally the only way to ensure the names come out right wherever you use them. This is particularly a problem when Windows as a curiosity uses UTF-16 instead of the usual UTF-8 for its Unicode.
Ilya

Beitrag von Ilya »

I will appreciate any comments about my layout [img]icon_smile.gif[/img]
Ilya

Beitrag von Ilya »

Screens from the new version:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Blagoveshensk metro map: