BAHN 3.85r1 issues

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Antworten
Piyer

BAHN 3.85r1 issues

Beitrag von Piyer »

Greetings,

One problem (at least for me) that I have noticed relates to platforms around the bumper blocks: each of the three designs of bumpers in the south-bound (P > #4 in English version) has only 3 platform states: none, left-only, right-only. The provision for a platform on both sides of the bumper is missing.
~Alan J. Kleipass~
bipbip

Re: BAHN 3.85r1 issues

Beitrag von bipbip »

Hello

Another problem :

It's possible to change the data format : with or without the double-point ":" between the hours and the minutes : hh:mm or hhmm (in the Menu Options>Miscellaneous options> Separate time data by colon).

But nowhere it's mentionned that the data must be written in the selected format.

Bye

bipbip
Blöky

Beitrag von Blöky »

Bug or any else?

I downloadad the new 3.85 version.
It has to still work for 92 days like shareware trial period.
I launched the program and loaded a layout which worked under beta3 witout problems.
After some seconds Bahn aborted with a message "Simu" error. [img]icon_eek.gif[/img]
Then I launched beta3 and loaded the same layout. It didn't abort but I could not save bacause a message appeared "Shareware trial period finished". [img]icon_sad.gif[/img] As I know the beta must work till April 2009.
I repeated this with 3.85r1 again. Now it did not abort but also did not save. [img]icon_cry.gif[/img]

Do anyone else have similar experience [img]icon_question.gif[/img]
-by-
Blöky

Beitrag von Blöky »

Excuse for duplication. [img]icon_redface.gif[/img]
-by-
Sascha Claus

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

Hello,
<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">I downloadad the new 3.85 version.
It has to still work for 92 days like shareware trial period.
[…]
Then I launched beta3 and loaded the same layout. It didn't abort but I could not save bacause a message appeared "Shareware trial period finished". Bild As I know the beta must work till April 2009.</tr></td></table>
there was a problem with 3.70 where shareware test time of previous version counted also in the newest version. Maybe it is back.

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Excuse for duplication. Bild</tr></td></table>
There should be an [X] in the upper right corner of your postings: Bild

With this icon you can delete your postings. But beware of administrators, which sometimes remove double postings without notice! Bild
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
Jan Bochmann

Beitrag von Jan Bochmann »

Hello,
Hello

Another problem :

It's possible to change the data format : with or without the double-point ":" between the hours and the minutes : hh:mm or hhmm (in the Menu Options>Miscellaneous options> Separate time data by colon).

But nowhere it's mentionned that the data must be written in the selected format.

Bye

bipbip
This feature is made especially for input, i.e. for writing data. There are some users who say they don't like to type so much colons.

Ofcourse, it makes sense that the output in dialog windows uses the same format. Otherwise, you would need to change all the data when you edit something, e.g. a train.

Bye
Jan B.
Zuletzt geändert von Jan Bochmann am Mittwoch 18. Februar 2009, 07:52, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Jan Bochmann

Hello,
Greetings,

One problem (at least for me) that I have noticed relates to platforms around the bumper blocks: each of the three designs of bumpers in the south-bound (P > #4 in English version) has only 3 platform states: none, left-only, right-only. The provision for a platform on both sides of the bumper is missing.
Sorry for that. I hope to fix it in the future. Thanks for information.

Greetings,
Jan B.
Zuletzt geändert von Jan Bochmann am Mittwoch 18. Februar 2009, 07:53, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Blöky

Beitrag von Blöky »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Hello,
This feature is made especially for input, i.e. for writing data. There are some users who say they don't like to type so much colons.
</tr></td></table>

Or a dot? At least it doesn't require using the shift key [img]icon_wink.gif[/img]
Zuletzt geändert von Blöky am Freitag 5. Dezember 2008, 19:15, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
-by-
Jan Bochmann

Hello,
Hello,
Or a dot? At least it doesn't require using the shift key [img]icon_wink.gif[/img]
On a German keyboard - yes. But I don't know all the keyboard layouts of the world.

However, normally (i.e. for instance in the English world) the dot is used as separator of not-whole numbers.
I.e. a time of "1.50" would mean "1h:30min" and not "1:50". Ofcourse, that is unusual for interpretation of time in timetables, but I remember to some other situations where time is really calculated in the decimal system.

Regards
Jan B.
Antworten