Problem with Auto-Save of Layouts (translation)

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Antworten
Jan Bochmann
Problem with Auto-Save of Layouts (translation)

Beitrag von Jan Bochmann »

Hello,
JB hat geschrieben:
micha88 hat geschrieben:Wenn ich die Funktion "Automatisches Speichern" einmal aktiviert habe, lässt sie sich bei mir nicht wieder ausstellen... ich kann zwar "niemals" einstellen, sobald ich das Optionsfenster erneut öffne, ist wieder die alte Einstellung da... Problem betrifft nur BAHN 3.85, in BAHN 3.84 hat es noch funktioniert.

When I have activated the function "Automated Save" once, then it cannot be turned off again... I can set "never", however, when I open the Options window again, then the old setting is found again... Problem is related to BAHN 3.85 only, i.e. in BAHN 3.84 it worked well.
That is true vice-versa too, i.e. it is also impossible to turn on the setting.
The reason is an error in BAHN 3.85. It will be fixed in the future.

Currently, you can alter the setting only by manual change of the "bahn.ini" file or by copying this file from BAHN 3.84r3, if the option was set there in a way you would like.

About manual change:
  • 1. Exit BAHN.
    2. Create a security copy of the "bahn.ini" file.
    3. Check again whether you did not forget step 2.
    4. After, the file can be edited by the Notepad editor (or by each other "Text only" editor).
The important entries are "AutoSpNtDiff" and "AutoSpNtOpt".

When turned off, there is to find: "AutoSpNtDiff=0".
To turn it on, enter the time in seconds instead of the zero, e.g. "AutoSpNtDiff=60" for 1 minute (=60sec) or "AutoSpNtDiff=300" for 5 minutes (=300sec).

The second entry controls the settings. Possible values:
  • "AutoSpNtOpt=ES"
    "AutoSpNtOpt=iS"
    "AutoSpNtOpt=Eu"
    "AutoSpNtOpt=iu"
There "E" means "only when something was edited" but "i" stands for "always".
The "S" means "Time is simulation time (BAHN time)" and "u" means instead "Time is real time (normal clock)".

After change, save the file, close the editor and then -not before- run BAHN.

EDIT: That problem should be solved in BAHN 3.85r2.

Grtx
Jan B.
Antworten