Wandernetze in english

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Chris

Re: Wandernetze in english

Beitrag von Chris »

Sascha Claus hat geschrieben: you give your e-mail address, I give notice to Heiko, the Master of the Mailing lists, he adds you to the list, Sirnight sends his version to the mailing list at en-teamwork(insert at-sign here)schneider-pirna.de
and then you receive it (or you should check your spam filter).
PM incoming ...
[A] “possibly low 7-figure”
Correct.
high 6-figure?

Correct.
[C] medium 6-figure? low 6-figure?

High 5 to low 6, I'd imagine.
I hope for some minor intermediate towns.

Most definitely.
These head for Saranthova, Alat'urus is east of Corden on line F.

Oops - my bad.
(Making suggestions for lines which don't even touch Middle Neneshire, typical for me …)

I'm always open ;)
I'd like to link with your line and some not-so-slow trains, I hope :wink: .

We'll see where that goes, it's a lower priority for the time being.
Sascha Claus

Re: Wandernetze in english

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

Hello,
Chris hat geschrieben:PM incoming ...
PM received, forwarded and processed. You (or your spam filter) should have received version 233 from Leevi "Sirnight" Pietiläinen two hours ago.

Our “home” in the teamwork section of the forum is 1st English Teamwork Project where I already posted some ideas on night trains.

There is an article about the 1st English Teamwork Project in the BAHNwiki where you may add some text on your country.

And if you ZIP your version for mailing, don't include the NT2 files as someone else did recently. :wink:
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
Antworten