How to edit standard vehicles?

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Antworten
1993matias
How to edit standard vehicles?

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Hi!

I want to use some of the standard vehicles, but in a different color scheme. How do I do it?

Also, a little suggestion:

The ability to use a junction as both a random and branching junction. E.g.
Dir1 Default
Dir2 Route-b
Ran Route-c(I=1:00-2:00,dir1:45;dir2;55)

Where dir1:45;dir2;55 tells the chance of Route-c to go what way in percent. And if no input (dir1:45;dir2;55) is typed, the default could be 50-50?

EDIT: (I=1:00-2:00) being the time interval between 1:00 and 2:00, just as an example.
Kind regards - Matias
Denmark 2018 in BAHN finished! Mostly, at least
Chris

Re: How to edit standard vehicles?

Beitrag von Chris »

1993matias hat geschrieben:I want to use some of the standard vehicles, but in a different color scheme. How do I do it?
You used to be able to pull them out using the NFZ Editor, no idea if it still works for recent versions.
The ability to use a junction as both a random and branching junction. E.g.
Dir1 Default
Dir2 Route-b
Ran Route-c(I=1:00-2:00,dir1:45;dir2;55)
+1. I've wanted to be able to have turnouts act on multiple characteristics before, e.g. route code and train type (in that case, you'd need to be able to specify an order). I'd also like to see switching contacts do the same - to set up signalling for a junction based on train type you need to use another train type turnout to ensure the right trains activate the right contacts.
micha88

Beitrag von micha88 »

Chris hat geschrieben:
1993matias hat geschrieben:I want to use some of the standard vehicles, but in a different color scheme. How do I do it?
You used to be able to pull them out using the NFZ Editor, no idea if it still works for recent versions.
Only works for BAHN 3.84
Bild
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

I know that the standard vehicles can be extracted from the .FZx files using fzgc2, though I'm not sure it will produce anything you could stuff into an .NFZ file.
Antworten