Problems with scenery

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Antworten
Gast

Problems with scenery

Beitrag von Gast »

It's a long time since I used Bahn (as DW). I am using b385r3. I can't remember os discover how to edit existing .uzg files?

I have a dim memory that this was difficult, but can anyone advise me, please?
Chris

Re: Problems with scenery

Beitrag von Chris »

Guest hat geschrieben:I can't remember os discover how to edit existing .uzg files?
In general, you don't. As of 3.85r3 you can now edit the individual elements within BAHN itself (and fold them into .uz1 files with fzgc2). Drop one on the layout, right-click on that cell, "edit element's graphics". You will then be editing the element's graphics in that zoom level (Z1 in 1:1, Z2 in 2:1, Z4 in 4:1 or greater).
Sascha Claus

Re: Problems with scenery

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

Hello & Merry Christmas,
Gast hat geschrieben:It's a long time since I used Bahn (as DW).
:shock: my southern neighbour from the English Teamwork?
I am using b385r3. I can't remember os discover how to edit existing .uzg files?
At this time, user graphics were saved by B34EDI, WB35EDI or GE as .GS files, which could be edited. They were then exported as UZG file, which could be used by BAHN but not edited.

“Editing” required making a screenshot, a graphics tool like the MS Paint and a lot of handcrafting, especially for the nightly illumination of windows. With 3.85 it is easier, since BAHN offers a way to extract each scenery symbol on its own, as Chris pointed out already.

Jan Bochmann wrote a guide, maybe of help: Creating own elements and vehicles for BAHN
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
Antworten