Download-info: bridges and ramps in 45°-curves

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Antworten
GNock
Download-info: bridges and ramps in 45°-curves

Beitrag von GNock »

Jürgen Richter now has published a set of bridges and ramps - tunnel entrances - in 45°-curves (tracks with concrete sleepers and tracks with wooden sleepers), archived in three uz1-files, further all gz1-files in their own folders. There also is included a little introduction how to work with Jan Bochmann's archive program fzgc2_23.exe.

Download here and have fun...

Jürgen Richter hat jetzt einen Satz Brücken und Rampen - Tunneleinfahrten - in 45°-Kurven veröffentlicht (Gleise auf Beton- und Gleise auf Holzschwellen), archiviert in drei uz1-Dateien, weiter alle gz1-Dateien in eigenen Ordnern. Ferner ist eine kleine Einführung über die Arbeit mit Jan Bochmanns Archivprogramm fzgc2_23.exe enthalten.

Download hier und viel Spaß...

Best regards
Gerd
broodje

Re: Download-info: bridges and ramps in 45°-curves

Beitrag von broodje »

I realy like these, but I was wondering if anyone made these symbols for roads? I'm trying to build some diagonal tunnels in an highway and the tunnel pieces won't line up.
GNock
Re: Download-info: bridges and ramps in 45°-curves

Beitrag von GNock »

In the window Driving Way Properties You have to select the same type of driving way for both functions ("entry into/ exit from" and "ramp upwards"), so take either track or road or track+road or water.
Ich spielte bei offenem Fenster mit BAHN, und da habe ich ein wenig Zug abgekriegt...
Antworten