multiple destination on Junction Turnout

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Antworten
Kiwi_Ed

multiple destination on Junction Turnout

Beitrag von Kiwi_Ed »

Hallo all,

I can't seem to figure this one out, so I hope some of you might have the answer..

The new(ish) destinations option add great functionality and ease to setting up routes and shunting. However I am running into a problem: I would like to use destinations on my junction turnouts to guide trains to a specific platform in my stations. So certain trains would get destinations like "Platform01", "Platform02", "Platform03" etc.

The advantage of this is that I never have to change my routes through the stations but only have to give a train a destination at the start of the station throat, then get it's next destination on the actual platform and leave the station to its next destination..

Before I would use Junction Turnouts for this, but it meant that every time I planned in a new route I had to change all the points from point of origin to the arrival platform, if I can make it work with destinations I would only need to change one Data Changing Point..

But here is the problem: As far as I can see the Junction Turnouts do not allow you to use multiple destinations, at least not for 'all routes' (i.e *(d="Platform01","Platform02") or *(d="Platform01,Platform02") or *(d="Platform01"|"Platform02") or *(d="Platform01",d="Platform02" aren't allowed...).

I've tried any combination I could think of but Bahn is either asking me to register a new destination ("Platform01,Platform02") or simple won't allow it.

This anybody find a solution for this problem or is this simply not possible??
Sie haben keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Seb144
Re: multiple destination on Junction Turnout

Beitrag von Seb144 »

Kiwi_Ed hat geschrieben: But here is the problem: As far as I can see the Junction Turnouts do not allow you to use multiple destinations, at least not for 'all routes' (i.e *(d="Platform01","Platform02") or *(d="Platform01,Platform02") or *(d="Platform01"|"Platform02") or *(d="Platform01",d="Platform02" aren't allowed...).

I've tried any combination I could think of but Bahn is either asking me to register a new destination ("Platform01,Platform02") or simple won't allow it.

This anybody find a solution for this problem or is this simply not possible??
Hi Ed,

try to use the following "*(d="Platform01"+"Platform02")" if you want trains to go to platforms 01 and 02.
But BTW "Platform01" or "Platform02" to me appear to be weird destinations.

Sebastian

http://www.bahn1989.berlin
Antworten