Several suggestions

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Antworten
faulknor

Several suggestions

Beitrag von faulknor »

Hello!

dear Jan,

1) how about adding two more side views - "energized" and "energized with open doors". This is due to the increase in the number of autonomous electric buses and trolleybuses. And it would also be useful on electric trains (to sell sludge in the depot).

2) Additional slot for a file with county graphics in 3.89. 4.00beta contains 150 files, 3.89 only 110. At the same time at 4.00 one more free file.

3) Introduction of weather conditions. It may well be implemented in the same way as the change of day and night, according to the given time parameters. Weather can affect the acceleration of trains, for example.
Seb144
Re: Several suggestions

Beitrag von Seb144 »

Hello,

sorry, but I don't completely understand all of your suggestions. Perhaps I'm not the only one.

- "energized" and "energized with open doors" - what exactly does this mean?
- "sell sludge in the depot" - I'm completely clueless on this one...

Could you please describe this in more detail?

Best regards,

Sebastian

http://www.bahn1989.berlin
Jan Bochmann

Beitrag von Jan Bochmann »

Hello,
faulknor hat geschrieben:Hello!

dear Jan,

1) how about adding two more side views - "energized" and "energized with open doors". This is due to the increase in the number of autonomous electric buses and trolleybuses. And it would also be useful on electric trains (to sell sludge in the depot).
This would result in much more gfx (textures). Alone for the electric standard vehicles in BAHN, it would need some years to add it.
faulknor hat geschrieben: 2) Additional slot for a file with county graphics in 3.89...
This is in preparation.
faulknor hat geschrieben: 3) Introduction of weather conditions. It may well be implemented in the same way as the change of day and night, according to the given time parameters. Weather can affect the acceleration of trains, for example.
Wheather depending on time of day? For instance, rain in the morning and sunshine in the afternoon? In the most parts of the world the situation is much more complicated. Further I have no idea about how to display different wheather in BAHN.

Grtx,
Jan B.
Jan Bochmann

Beitrag von Jan Bochmann »

Hello,
Seb144 hat geschrieben:Hello,

sorry, but I don't completely understand all of your suggestions. Perhaps I'm not the only one.

- "energized" and "energized with open doors" - what exactly does this mean?
I assume: "energized" = "pantograph / trolleys raised", "not energized" = "pantograph / trolleys lowered"

Maybe reverse: "energized" = running on battery power

Best regards,
Jan B.
faulknor

Beitrag von faulknor »

Jan Bochmann hat geschrieben:Hello,

Wheather depending on time of day? For instance, rain in the morning and sunshine in the afternoon? In the most parts of the world the situation is much more complicated. Further I have no idea about how to display different wheather in BAHN.

Grtx,
Jan B.
Thank you for the answers.

Yes, a separate section of parameters. With days of the week and time. At least in winter, snow or rain tends to fall in the evening or at night in most of Europe and is regular enough to include it on a particular day of the week.

About displaying it. Changing fully or partially default background green colour to white or blue-gray at snow/rain time.

And yes, energized is "trolleys/pantograph raised" (at motion for trams, EMU and trolleys and at charging station for electric bus).
Antworten