Recommended speed limit when on time

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Antworten
1993matias
Recommended speed limit when on time

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Is it possible to have the recommended speed limit be higher than the local speed limit? I can't find much information about it in the in-game help.
Kind regards - Matias
Denmark 2018 in BAHN finished! Mostly, at least
Seb144
Re: Recommended speed limit when on time

Beitrag von Seb144 »

1993matias hat geschrieben:Is it possible to have the recommended speed limit be higher than the local speed limit? I can't find much information about it in the in-game help.
Dear Mathias,

no, thats's not possible. It wouldn't make much sense to me anyway.

Best regards,

Sebastian

http://www.bahn1989.berlin
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

In my mind it would make sense since the recommended speed from station A to station B is 150 kph. Somewhere there is a speed restriction of 120 kph, but lowering the recommended speed limit to 120 kph removes it altogether...
Kind regards - Matias
Denmark 2018 in BAHN finished! Mostly, at least
Seb144

Beitrag von Seb144 »

1993matias hat geschrieben:In my mind it would make sense since the recommended speed from station A to station B is 150 kph. Somewhere there is a speed restriction of 120 kph, but lowering the recommended speed limit to 120 kph removes it altogether...
Hi,

let's say maximum speed ist 160 km/h, recommended is 150 km/h. Then there is this speed restriction with 120 km/h, maximum = recommended I assume. It would make no sense to have a recommended speed limit that is higher than the maximum speed limit. A train cannot go faster than the speed limit just because it is late.
After the speed restriction you can build the a new speed limit with the initial 160 km/h and 150 km/h combination.

Regards,

Sebastian

http://www.bahn1989.berlin
Antworten