New Wandernetz?

Hier ist Platz für alle Diskussionen und Kontakte zu Teamwork-Projekten und Wandernetzen!
1993matias
Re: New Wandernetz?

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Bild

Staked my claim in the north (the river is part of the border in some parts) and started building:

Bild

I will finish in the evening and upload to the drive today, since I will be unable to build during the weekend.
Kind regards - Matias
Denmark 2018 in BAHN finished! Mostly, at least
Sascha Claus

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

New_EN-Teamwork-3.png
Took the opportunity and used the weekend to nurture my railway network. It has grown towards the other city and spawned some towns along the line. Intercity trains are running nonstop to the border as if the were nudging someone to extend them. :wink:

And now, on to work …
Sie haben keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Very nice, you are a fast builder!

Don't forget to add your user-defined graphics files when you upload.

Do you think I should make a new thread to make it clear that there is a new teamwork? Seeing as I cannot edit the title of the topic any more.
Kind regards - Matias
Sascha Claus

Re: New Wandernetz!

G’d evening everybody,
1993matias hat geschrieben:Don't forget to add your user-defined graphics files when you upload.
certainly, when the time comes that I’m adding some graphics.
Do you think I should make a new thread to make it clear that there is a new teamwork? Seeing as I cannot edit the title of the topic any more.
I’m trying to use my magical moderator powers to change it, maybe we can do without a new thread.
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Sascha Claus hat geschrieben:G’d evening everybody,
1993matias hat geschrieben:Don't forget to add your user-defined graphics files when you upload.
certainly, when the time comes that I’m adding some graphics.
Some of your trains have placeholder graphics when opened in my BAHN. What locos do you use?
Sascha Claus hat geschrieben:
I’m trying to use my magical moderator powers to change it, maybe we can do without a new thread.
I've made a new thread, let's move discussion there then.

My version was uploaded this evening, feel free to build during the weekend.
Kind regards - Matias
Sascha Claus

Hello on this Sunny Saturday morning with 20°C*,
1993matias hat geschrieben:Some of your trains have placeholder graphics when opened in my BAHN. What locos do you use?
I’m using version 3.89r4d, pimped out with all additional Zoom-1, -2 and -4 files from http://www.jbss.de/zoom2_en.html.
I've made a new thread, let's move discussion there then.
Since my Mod-Fu didn’t work to change the subject line, that’s better anyway.

*—measured with the sun shining directly onto the thermometre :roll:
Antworten