English Teamwork 2 planning and discussion

Hier ist Platz für alle Diskussionen und Kontakte zu Teamwork-Projekten und Wandernetzen!
1993matias
Re: English Teamwork 2 planning and discussion

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get anything built this time. The newest version is version 12. Your turn, Sascha :)

Jiri, I see you have used a train similar to what I am using. I don't mind, but if you would rather have a train that is not used anywhere els on the map, then I can find another train - that is okay with me. Just let me know, and I will change it up if necessary :)
Kind regards - Matias
Denmark 2018 in BAHN finished! Mostly, at least
Sascha Claus

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

1993matias hat geschrieben:Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get anything built this time. The newest version is version 12. Your turn, Sascha :)
Aye Aye Sir! :D
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

With so many build days, we expect good stuff, Sascha :D Unfortunately, the next couple of weeks will be quite busy on my end, so don't expect anything from me
Kind regards - Matias
ZXS91

Beitrag von ZXS91 »

Good afternoon.

Seems I didn´t respond to some older msgs before holidays, so:
Sascha Claus hat geschrieben:Ohh, Georgetown Waverley! Will there be a bagpipe player greeting the tourists? :D
Definetly, I love bagpipes :D
Sascha Claus hat geschrieben: Welcome to the station of Last Resort! :D
Well, another city named by song :D
Sascha Claus hat geschrieben: Do you already know what you want to do with IC4 west of Vismorth? And with S99 east of Hraničky/Last Resort?
S99 will end here, but I am not against another S line from East ending here :)
IC4 will end at Vismorth, at least for now. Later is possible direct ride to the "Trolleybus city"
1993matias hat geschrieben: Jiri, I see you have used a train similar to what I am using. I don't mind, but if you would rather have a train that is not used anywhere els on the map, then I can find another train - that is okay with me. Just let me know, and I will change it up if necessary :)
It´s ok. First, you used it first. And second, I like these EMUs :)

J.
Sascha Claus

Hello back,
ZXS91 hat geschrieben:
Sascha Claus hat geschrieben:Ohh, Georgetown Waverley! Will there be a bagpipe player greeting the tourists? :D
Definetly, I love bagpipes :D
ohhh, Darth Vader bagpiping on a unicycle. What’s next? An army band riding their bikes one-handed while playing trumpet? :lol:
S99 will end here, but I am not against another S line from East ending here :)
Running an S-Bahn nonstop along the 60km from New Cumnock and Last Resort doesn’t look like the intended way to use an S-Bahn.
IC4 will end at Vismorth, at least for now. Later is possible direct ride to the "Trolleybus city"
IC4 can be split in the middle and sent to two different destinations if you like.

1993matias hat geschrieben:With so many build days, we expect good stuff, Sascha :D Unfortunately, the next couple of weeks will be quite busy on my end, so don't expect anything from me
See and decide yourself!
Old are:
:arrow: a lot of missed departures at some timing points in Montspoor
:arrow: IC4 and IR4 on the Cumnock – Clydesgow section

New are:
:arrow: IC4 and IR4 running
:arrow: IC41 and IR41 splitting off in Cumnock and continuing southward
:arrow: regional trains C4 and C41 hustling around Cumnock
:arrow: buildout of Cumnock and New Cumnock stations and the railway line between them to cope with the planned volume of trains
:arrow: new container terminal near New Cumnock
:arrow: container block trains from three directions to said terminal
:arrow: two text files inside the ZIP file with info on my area; feel free to add info for your areas to them!
:arrow: an image file inside the ZIP file with my planned intercity/interregio network

Who’s next?
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
Sascha Claus

Hello,

I see that you are superstitious and don’t want to build with my version no. 13 :lol:, so I added a new version numbered 14. It includes some new town locations in the Inverfyne area and sketches for the railway lines connecting them. And I created a new map:

Bild

Pink: Matias’ Montspoor; Blue: my areas; Yellow: ZXS91’s Otčina; below: a preview

Bild
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Life has been busy, but I have finally been able to secure some days to build more. Good to see progress from you guys!
Kind regards - Matias
Sascha Claus

Hi,
just in case someone is still waiting for me: no new version from me, my No. 14 is still the latest version.
ZXS91

Beitrag von ZXS91 »

Hi,
I booked the whole weekend for building, but long shift at Saturday combined with evening concert with Sunday... :( So nothing new also from me :D
Sascha Claus

A concert … a real one, like before the lockdowns? Then it was worth it. :D

Matias, are you building?
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

I'm supposed to be building, but I'm still stuck making the schedules and diagrams for the line.... Sooooo if you have a burning desire to build, feel free to do
Sorry for not building this time either
Kind regards - Matias
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

In the end nothing new from me this time. My apologies
Kind regards - Matias
ZXS91

Beitrag von ZXS91 »

Sascha Claus hat geschrieben:A concert … a real one, like before the lockdowns? Then it was worth it. :D
Rammstein. It was definetly worth it! 8-)
ZXS91

Beitrag von ZXS91 »

Long time no see O:)

I have just uploaded new version. No big changes, but rail network in Georgetown is closer to be complete :)
Sascha Claus

Goooooood Mooooorniiiiing Teeeeamwooook,

long time no see, too. Work, weather 8) 8-) and a cheap 9€-Ticket took a lot of time. :lol: I have some stuff lying around here which will be inserted as soon as regular programming continues. Anybody of you interested in day or night trains that are loaded onto the ferries?
Rothesay-Pier.png
Sie haben keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Antworten