English Teamwork 2 planning and discussion

Hier ist Platz für alle Diskussionen und Kontakte zu Teamwork-Projekten und Wandernetzen!
1993matias
Re: English Teamwork 2 planning and discussion

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Welcome! Feel free to take a larger claim - unless you want to concentrate on the small area first :) There is three times as much space (another 500 kms east and 500 kms south), so we won't run out of space any time soon
Kind regards - Matias
Denmark 2018 in BAHN finished! Mostly, at least
Sascha Claus

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

Mahlzeit,
ZXS91 hat geschrieben:I was thinking about something like this:
New_EN-Teamwork-5.png
looks good, but as matias said: why not the other side of the river mouth as well? I certainly wouldn’t object to a new neighbour. :)
sc-torkham-trains.png
Sie haben keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
ZXS91

Beitrag von ZXS91 »

I am okay with smaller area. For now 8-)
ZXS91

Beitrag von ZXS91 »

Good (very early) morning :D

Can´t upload to google drive, so I am uploading new version here.
New_EN-Teamwork_v9.zip
Let me introduce Fatherland (aka Otčina) *
Not so much work is done, almost everything is only sketched. But one main station in Georgetown (Jirkov) is complete :)

* For some time, I thought about name of my country. Then, one song comes and question was answered :)

Good night

Jiri
Sie haben keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Sascha Claus

Hi,
ZXS91 hat geschrieben:Can´t upload to google drive, so I am uploading new version here.
yes, the folder doesn’t show your J circle among the people with ‘permission to edit’.
Let me introduce Fatherland (aka Otčina) *
Not so much work is done, almost everything is only sketched. But one main station in Georgetown (Jirkov) is complete :)
Ohh, Georgetown Waverley! Will there be a bagpipe player greeting the tourists? :D

I’m taking over and trying to get Intercity trains running to the border at New Cumnock (14432/22816) over the weekend.
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

ZXS91 hat geschrieben:Good (very early) morning :D

Can´t upload to google drive, so I am uploading new version here.
Sorry, I forgot about that. You should be able to upload it now - I'm looking forward to see the country!
Kind regards - Matias
Sascha Claus

Good Lunch,

I just replaced my ‘old’ version 10 with a new one, because I noticed that I left a big mess with my new routes IC4 and IR4. I quickly fixed it, tested it for 6 sim-hours and uploaded a new version. I hope nobody has already started to build with my old v10.

New in v10 is, as you might have guessed, the half-hourly IC4 running non-stop from Clydesgow to Cumnock, where it leaves a part behind and continues through the uncharted territory right against the border of Otčina/Fatherland. Not that I’m in any way pushy … :roll:

The train comes with a predermined breaking point in the middle, so it can be shortened for the onward journey or divided and sent to two destinations or ….

For the smaller, intermediate towns, IR4 is running in parallel, with more stops and it terminates in New Cumnock, at the border of my area. If Jiři wants to extend it, I won’t be opposed. :)

The railway line between Cumnock and Clydesgow will be built at a later date, it is currently replaced by a really crude temprary line.
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Ah, too late, sorry. I already started building. All IC4 and IR4 trains are stopped, and relevant timing points have been muted - no missed departure alarms.

Do any of you have the user-defined graphics with line numbers laying around? I remember a layout many, many years ago which had icons for numbers, train types, maybe even transit modes.
Kind regards - Matias
Sascha Claus

1993matias hat geschrieben:Ah, too late, sorry. I already started building. All IC4 and IR4 trains are stopped, and relevant timing points have been muted - no missed departure alarms.
Ahh, bad luck for me. But good luck that the timetable isn’t too complicated at this point and easily restored.
Do any of you have the user-defined graphics with line numbers laying around? I remember a layout many, many years ago which had icons for numbers, train types, maybe even transit modes.
Wanderwitz (WN1), Regio (WN3) and the 1st English Teamwork come to mind. And you can do a lot of funny things with ordinary texts since they can be of any foregorund and background color.
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Early finish today! Version 11 has been uploaded.
S10, S11, and S12 are now running perfectly on time and parking overnight. Work has started on S20, S21, and S22 on the opposite bank of the river. Some tram tracks have appeared in Coates.
Kind regards - Matias
Sascha Claus

Hi,
1993matias hat geschrieben:Early finish today! Version 11 has been uploaded.
would anybody mind if I take the network for this evenng to quickly fix IC4 and IR4?
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Do it quickly and no-one will notice haha
Kind regards - Matias
Sascha Claus

Sorry, but it didn’t work out, I didn’t find the time to fix it. Jiří can start.
ZXS91

Beitrag von ZXS91 »

Hi,
V12 just uploaded.
Not so much have been done, I hoped for more.

But, track from borders to Vismorth is complete and prepared for service of IC4. Timetable of S99 is temporary, arrivals will be placed between IC4, so local train won´t restrain IC.

And some minor changes in Georgetown.

Have fun :)

J.
Sascha Claus

Happy Easter Monday,
ZXS91 hat geschrieben:But, track from borders to Vismorth is complete and prepared for service of IC4.
nice station names. Welcome to the station of Last Resort! :D
Timetable of S99 is temporary, arrivals will be placed between IC4, so local train won´t restrain IC.
Do you already know what you want to do with IC4 west of Vismorth? And with S99 east of Hraničky/Last Resort?
Antworten