1st English Teamwork Project (Für Mitbauer)

Hier ist Platz für alle Diskussionen und Kontakte zu Teamwork-Projekten und Wandernetzen!
Matches

Re: 1st English Teamwork Project (Für Mitbauer)

Beitrag von Matches »

Hello and good evening!

For two minutes I participate again in your network. I take over my area and and continue to build there.

ND, Matches
Da immer Nachfragen kommen - - - M-Village lebt, der Ausbau geht nur schleppend voran
Matches

Beitrag von Matches »

Hello!

Sascha has dispatched the teamwork and and I would take over the remainder of the date, if nobody which against it.

HAND, Matches
Da immer Nachfragen kommen - - - M-Village lebt, der Ausbau geht nur schleppend voran
Matches

Beitrag von Matches »

Good evening!

I used the second time of the date of DW and therefore is the railroad build finish from Tillsrown to the border of yenz.
Also, I had taken in enterprise
- the IR-212 from Parnell Seaport over Parnell MainStation and Tillrown to Thingen
- the IR-213 from Parnell Seaport over Parnell MainStaion and Thingen to the border in the south
Now can build yenz and I wish him a nice time.

HAND, Matches
micha88

Beitrag von micha88 »

Hello!
By Eberhards request I removed him from the Teamwork's Timetable, I also removed DW, because he said, that he shouldn't be on the email distributor list. Because of this, the timetable got rescheduled!
Bild
micha88

Beitrag von micha88 »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Hello!
By Eberhards request I removed him from the Teamwork's Timetable, I also removed DW, because he said, that he shouldn't be on the email distributor list. Because of this, the timetable got rescheduled! </tr></td></table>Damit ihr wenigstens nicht sagen könnt, dass es an mir liegt [img]icon_wink.gif[/img] : ich habe euch mal wieder einen neuen TP verpasst: http://www.bahnnetze.de/wnen.html
Bild
Sirnight

Beitrag von Sirnight »

Hi!

v169 has been just sent to mailing list.
Any interest setting up international IM traffic?
After finishing mainline to southeast I'll begin to build Intermodal harbor.

Sirnight
From this time forward, my sword shall be with you and your fate shall be with me. Now, our contract is complete. (Saber)
Heiko Schneider

Beitrag von Heiko Schneider »

Guten Morgen,

ich habe gerade das Wandernetz-Archiv aktualisiert und alle Versionen des WN-EN hochgeladen bzw. endlich in der Tabelle eingetragen (hochgeladen waren die meisten Versionen schon).

Heiko
- schöner leben ohne nazis -
Sirnight

Beitrag von Sirnight »

Hi,

A new start for 1st English Teamwork, v207a is now available.
v207 had a head on collision and v207a is fixed version.

Sirnight
From this time forward, my sword shall be with you and your fate shall be with me. Now, our contract is complete. (Saber)
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Hi! Who should I send my layout to when my time is up? Should I add a description of what I've made?
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Hello everyone!

This is my first time, and I'd like to hear response.

I've built the mainline from the border to the capital (South Neckfieldfleetmere) and established an inter-city train and a regional train to the border station. I'd like to continue the IC to Thelso, if it's possible?

I've also built a mainline down one of the rivers (about 60 km more), and a narrowgauge railway to the east, connecting to Neneshire. All my schedules are up and running, I'm using routes 1M-***. My signals are named Z##.

@Sascha: When it's your turn, you can build into my border station, I've marked an area. When will the narrowgauge be ready?

The trains I'm using are generally German.

I'm glad to be building with you, and I'm exited to see what you will come up with!

If any questions, you are welcome to ask me!
Sascha Claus

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

Hello,
1993matias hat geschrieben:This is my first time, and I'd like to hear response.
I tried to send you an e-mail via the forum, I'm sorry of it didn't arrive you!
1993matias hat geschrieben:Hi! Who should I send my layout to when my time is up?
ZIP it (with all user-defined graphics data) and send it to en-teamwork(insert the at-sign here)schneider-pirna.de (we are keeping this e-mail address confidential to avoid spam).
Should I add a description of what I've made?
Yes, because everyone is curious what you have done at your first date! :D
1993matias hat geschrieben:By the way, can I add something about my area/country in the wiki?
Just do it! I have already started to add English translations to some of the German sections.
I'd like to continue the IC to Thelso, if it's possible?
I'd like to see it in Ardrossan, since this is (or better: It will become :wink: ) the largest town west of Lipsia and its station is intended as IC hub.
@Sascha: When it's your turn, you can build into my border station, I've marked an area. When will the narrowgauge be ready?
In the last 5 years, I managed to outline some lines on the map. :roll: I cannot promise that I will find the time and inspiration to do anything down there, in this marginal county, but I put the connection from the border to the town of Moffat on top of my priority list. :!:
I'm glad to be building with you, and I'm exited to see what you will come up with!
Thank you, the same to you!
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Well, the file is too large for the e-mail (30 mb), so I can't send it :(

What do I do?
Sascha Claus

Hello,
1993matias hat geschrieben:Well, the file is too large for the e-mail (30 mb), so I can't send it :(
:shock:

30 MB? As I sent it, it were 3 MB. Did you include some .NT2 files? These must not be ZIPped with the teamwork, as they are only backups for the case that you accidentially break something and save it.
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Oh, that's why...

E-mail finally sent!
Sascha Claus

Re: 1st English Teamwork Project

Hello,
1993matias hat geschrieben:E-mail finally sent!
it finally arrived, and now I found time to enjoy the view. Your lines and stations look really good, there are not many people outside who know that a station consists of more than platform tracks. :)

I think I'll take a double traction of British Rail Class 74 electro-diesels and pull the 1M-IC1 right out of Robbleside Border Station tracks 4/5 with diesel power and on to Ardrossan with 3rd rail.

Travel time would be about 20min, with one intermediate stop. Departure in Ardrossan should be :06/:36 at every hour, arrival :54/:24 every hour, this results in good transfer connections with other services (SC-IR110, SC-R44).

I'm working a half-hourly interval at least until my intermediate stop. Of course, trains would run less often in the evening and and to your area if you like.

For local trains (… – )Ardrossan – Robbleside, I'd prefer Desiros of South West Trains (SWT).

Edit: Inserted missing word.
Antworten