1st English Teamwork Project (Für Mitbauer)

Hier ist Platz für alle Diskussionen und Kontakte zu Teamwork-Projekten und Wandernetzen!
Chris

Re: 1st English Teamwork Project (Für Mitbauer)

Beitrag von Chris »

1993matias hat geschrieben:- Would it be possible to use Chris' slot the 24th to 28th? I won't be able to build 29th and thereafter.
That's funny. I won't be able to build before the 28th but might (finally) be able to do so after the 29th. Shall we swap? :)
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

We could do that. :) Are you okay with the newest version of 3.87?
Dierk Nüchtern

Beitrag von Dierk Nüchtern »

Hello together

I think its the second time to say I'm back, but now I would like to stay longer and I would like to work on the network on my space in the north. Is it ok for you?
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

While working on another problem, I spotted a couple of nasty problems in 3.87r1. They're fixed in 3.87r2, but it does mean that if we're going to do this everyone needs to be on that release. These issues involve speed limits and signalling. They don't appear to have broken anything pre-existing, though anything created using r1 may not work as expected, and might be even less expected when opened in r2.
Dierk Nüchtern

Hello together,

I would be happy if we use 3.87 because I havn't the older versions on my new computer. The last few days I couldn't do anything, but the next date in march I'll be active.
Dierk Nüchtern

It would be great, if someone can send me the latest version via e-mail: dierk.nuechtern[at]gmx.de

Thank you
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

I have sent it now, the latest version is in the 3.87 format though
Sascha Claus

Re: 1st English Teamwork Project

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

Hello,

long time no see!

Assumptions of my death were greatly exaggerated. I even had the time make some test runs of our Teamwork with 3.87 and noticed some changes in the workings of signal contacts that threw IR123 off timetable. If I get to fix that and Leevi doesn't object, we could proceed with caution in 3.87r2. As far as I can see, the last signs of life were Matias’ #349 and Chris’ #349a in June. Did I a miss layout in the meantime?
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Hi Sascha, good to see you back!

The latest version I have is 349a. Hopefully we'll get some life into this again :D I might begin again after exams in June, until then all my dates are open :)
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Guten Tag :)

I was wondering, since it has been so long since the last update, if I could extend into Parnell Country? It hasn't seen any updates in almost eight years, so I'm sure the inhabitants would love some new trains ;)
In any case, I will be working in Ribbleshire right now, I hope to send out something soon!

-Matias
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

I have sent it around a couple of days ago. Seeing it is not present in the Terminplan, I guess it's not a big deal if I keep going on in Ribbleshire?

Thanks!
Rojnova

Beitrag von Rojnova »

I am somewhat new to Bahn and interested in working on something like this. What would I need to know?
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

First of all, welcome!
You could take a look at the different demo layouts to understand the simple and complex mechanisms needed to make things work. Looking at a teamwork/wandernetz might also help. If you want to start building with other people, better learn German :P There hasn't been any development on this project for 1½ years, although if more people want I'm sure it can be revived.

Seeing as BAHN is a German program, most of the documentation is in German. Google translate can help, but sometimes it's just trial and error. I might be able to help you, but compared to others, my knowledge doesn't cover everything.
Rojnova

Beitrag von Rojnova »

I know basically how things work, though my layouts tend to have precise scheduling and separate routes as opposed to complicated signal systems. Trial & Error is how I've been doing things so far and it's going fine. Maybe if someone still has a copy of this, I can bring it back to life.

Maybe.
Dierk Nüchtern

Hello together,

after a long time, I would like to restart my work in this teamwork. Is it possible? If I know, the city I had build ist still in the network?
Antworten