1st English Teamwork Project (Für Mitbauer)

Hier ist Platz für alle Diskussionen und Kontakte zu Teamwork-Projekten und Wandernetzen!
Chris

Re: 1st English Teamwork Project (Für Mitbauer)

Beitrag von Chris »

60 minutes from now, I will be offline for a couple of days, and if I don't see anything in that time, I will assume that Dierk is not releasing a new version today and make my changes to v330.
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

I won't use my slot 19th-23rd. Feel free to use it, or go outside and enjoy the summer ;)
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

Just to avoid any doubt, other than the few hours' overrun yesterday (in the finest British tradition, of course), I'm not using it.
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

I've not received anything recently. I'm assume I'm still working against 331?
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

I haven't done anything, although I did want to use my slot. I just kinda forgot... :P
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Oops, I do want to build, but suddenly my slots are in the past...

Does anyone want to switch a slot during October 13th - 21st? I have vacations there, and the weather doesn't look too good :P
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

You're up right now, until Friday. Quick, get busy! ;-)
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

I'll be doin' some minor adjustments then. Thanks for the heads up :D
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Well... Uhm... I worked on version 330 instead of 333. So nothing from me this time, but expect to see the changes next time, they can just be pasted into the new layout :)
Sascha Claus

Re: 1st English Teamwork Project

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

Hello,

is someone currently working? I laid some tracks and built some bridges and worked some overtime with matias’ #334. Did Dierk already start?
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Hi folks!

It was all a misunderstanding, me working on a wrong version :P :oops:
I would like to ask if there are any protests if I steal the teamwork next week (14-20th)? I'll try to make some bigger updates :D
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

If anyone has been working on it, at all, in any way, I'd appreciate it if they can send it on within the next hour or two.
Sascha Claus

Re: 1st English Teamwork Project

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

Hello,
Chris hat geschrieben:If anyone has been working on it, at all, in any way, I'd appreciate it if they can send it on within the next hour or two.
OK, No. 335 of our BAHN Teamwork Project just left my outbox. I'm following the trend to built only a little bit, making overtime and if you did already start work, Chris, be free to move on. Sorry, but I received the notification mail from the forum only now.

News are some IR trains around Peterborough, one route to St. Ives and one to Manchester Victoria via Huntingdon, Perth (Northants) and Barger Lake. Thanks to the new and improved equipment by Siluria Signalling Works™ they shouldn't mess up the single track section across the mountain. :wink:

Trains of both routes are split in P’borough, with one section heads for St. Johns and the other one for Lobster Bay. Such highly complex shunting patterns can sometimes take more time than my slot offers. (At least if real life requires its slice of time. :roll: )
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

Dierk, I am currently extending the route from Snow Hill northwards, and will (eventually) be sending some express trains in your general direction. If you let me know approximately which way(s) you want them to arrive, I can build appropriately. I'm minded to send trains from Medford either on a branch off the lines from Snow Hill (the ones that currently head north) or as one of the principal destinations from Princes Street (the station next door, whose line will head roughly NNW). You may also get trains NE from Milfield, though this is a long way off.
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

1993matias hat geschrieben:...
I would like to ask if there are any protests if I steal the teamwork next week (14-20th)? I'll try to make some bigger updates :D
Autumn is finally here, with the cold weather. That means I have time to build on the teamwork, but before I begin building, I would just like to have a confirmation that no-one else is, and that I'm allowed to use their (Sascha and Sirnight) slots until Sunday? I haven't begun yet, but I'll probably start this evening.
Antworten