1st English Teamwork Project (Für Mitbauer)

Hier ist Platz für alle Diskussionen und Kontakte zu Teamwork-Projekten und Wandernetzen!
Sascha Claus

Re: 1st English Teamwork Project (Für Mitbauer)

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

Hello,

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">I thought my turn starts on monday...but I did not receive the layout. Is it already uploaded into the archive?</tr></td></table>
Yes, no.

I just sent a corrected version of v76. I fixed a signal system overflow, now it's your turn. If you have started already, hm ... ignore this version. [img]icon_smile.gif[/img]
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
srenner

Beitrag von srenner »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Hello,

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">I thought my turn starts on monday...but I did not receive the layout. Is it already uploaded into the archive?</tr></td></table>
Yes, no.

I just sent a corrected version of v76. I fixed a signal system overflow, now it's your turn. If you have started already, hm ... ignore this version. [img]icon_smile.gif[/img]</tr></td></table>
I haven't started yet os I will use your version...
Linux - es gibt immer was zu tun!
srenner

Beitrag von srenner »

Due to an urgent shedule change I will not be able to work on the teamwork layout. I will be away from noon today till tomorrow evening. Sorry about that but it came to my attention right now...
DW

Beitrag von DW »

As already notified, I am away next week and will not be able to use my slot.

Regards DW.
Sascha Claus

Hello,

v77 of our English Teamwork Project is on the way to your mailboxes. I've started to build Matzschkewitz and finished the combined traffic station south of the town.
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
DBFanMorten
Wohnort: Versmold OWL / Da wo mich die Arbeitseinsätze hinführen

Beitrag von DBFanMorten »

It doesn't give a new version from me, because i have to work longer that week. I'm sorry,

Morten

The next one can start.
"Freiheit ist die Freiheit zu sagen, daß zwei und zwei gleich vier ist. Sobald das gewährleistet ist, ergibt sich alles andere von selbst." George Orwell
DW

Beitrag von DW »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">It doesn't give a new version from me, because i have to work longer that week. I'm sorry,

Morten

The next one can start.</tr></td></table>Thank you - I will. I assume that 78 is the latest?
Zuletzt geändert von DW am Donnerstag 29. September 2005, 10:37, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
DBFanMorten

That is right.
"Freiheit ist die Freiheit zu sagen, daß zwei und zwei gleich vier ist. Sobald das gewährleistet ist, ergibt sich alles andere von selbst." George Orwell
Sascha Claus

Hello,

No. 81 of our English Teamwork Project is out. I built the (old) Jewish quarter south of the old city centre of Lipsia and timed the IR101 again. DW's new coal train has a timing point at the bridge in Matzschkewitz since I suspect it of confusing the timetable of my IR101. Now it has to wait until my IR have enough winning margin to enter the dual track section after the bypass of Triafon before it.

Now it's Morten's turn.
DW

Beitrag von DW »

I have received version 82 and will work on it.
DBFanMorten

I have to say you, that i want to leave these Teamwork layout. Because i start at a new school and i don't have the time for this layout.
Sorry, but i will come back later.

With greetings

Morten
srenner

Beitrag von srenner »

No good news from my sode: Because of my mistake (copy/paste error) the current layout is not in a state I can send it to you. I have to add my changes next time.
The next one can work with Eberhard's version...
Sascha Claus

Hello,

v86 of our English Teamwork Project is on the way to your mailboxes. I did not construct any town or landscape due to a lack of creativity but I temporarily scheduled my long distance traffic between Lipsia and Northampton so Eberhard is able to arrange his timetables to grant my trains free tracks. :)

Now Eberhard will repair the jam in his shunting station Berwick, then the rest of my slot till Wed, 09.11. is free.
DW

Beitrag von DW »

Version 95 is on its way.

In order to speed up the simulation, I have switched off zoom-2 and animation, sent off-duty all my buckets and tubs, and all of Eberhardt's cars and lorries. Even with that I only get 6 simulated minutes to one real time minute in the middle of the "night" at speed 20, which makes testing very slow. Since it takes me over four real hours to run one simulated day, I cannot guarantee what will happen in the simulated "tomorrow" as I have only tested as far as my latest save. For that reason I have kept the freight and coal trains inactive until I have had a chance to test them for at least three simulated days.

@Sascha:-
I have reconnected so that IR101 runs through.
BUT
The signal controlled by system 897 at 13750 12014 is often wrongly set at red and I do not understand how it works; however, when I make SC-IR101 ignore it, all is well!

Also the signal controlled by signal system 1233 at 13745 12041 is very occasionally wrongly set at red and I do not understand how it is supposed to work. Certainly if the IR101 train from Annan arrives at Mantzschkewitz BEFORE the IR101 from Triafon, then the train from Triafon is unnecessarily blocked from entering Mantzschkewitz station! I have also stopped that signal from interfering, with no obvious ill-effects.

I don't think it's my fault, but there are a lot of late departures from NAMELESS-IR101N and NAMELESS-IR101S.
Eberhard

Beitrag von Eberhard »

Hallo liebe WN-Bauer,

diesen Beitrag werde ich jetzt mal aus gegebenem Anlass in ALLEN aktiven WN-Threads hinterlassen.
Achtet doch bitte zukünftig darauf, dass...

1) die jeweils neuste Version des WN ausschließlich im ZIP-Format an den Verteiler gesendet wird. Also bitte keine ungepackten NT3s (auch nicht bei "kleinen" Korrekturen), oder RAR-Archive oder sonst was. ZIP ist gefragt.

2) nur die wirklich nötigen Dateien in die ZIPs hinein gepackt werden. Also bitte keine NT2-Dateien oder unnötige Grafikdateien mit einpacken. Das vergrößert nur die ZIP unnötig, und ich habe keine Lust, vor der Veröffentlichung jedesmal die ZIPs auch noch auf überflüssige Dateien zu überprüfen.

3) der Absender der Mail auf den ersten Blick erkennbar ist. Vorzugsweise solltet Ihr Euren Namen (oder Nick) im Mailprogramm als Absender eintragen. Alternativ wäre es schon ausreichend, wenigstens Euren Namen im Text der Mail ganz unten anzugeben. Denn leider kann ich mir nicht alle Mail-Adressen aller WN-Bauer merken.

4) dass die ZIPs möglichst den "richtigen" Namen haben. Es herrscht derzeit ein wildes Durcheinander bei der Namensgebung. Daher muss ich zurzeit fast jede WN-ZIP vor dem hoch laden erst mal umbenennen. Das kostet natürlich Zeit und ist bei 10 oder mehr neuen WN-Versionen pro Upload schon recht nervig. Achtet dabei bitte auch auf die Groß- und Kleinschreibung. ALLE ZIP-Namen sollten nur mit kleinen Buchstaben geschrieben werden, denn die Server beachten den Unterschied zwischen großen und kleinen Buchstaben.
Liste der favorisierten Namen für WN-ZIPs (nur Beispiele):
Engl. Teamwork = teamwork123.zip
Wanderwitz = wanderwitz123.zip
Neustadt = wn-neustadt123.zip
Regio = wn3-123.zip
Bahnau = wn4-123.zip
Böglinger Land = wn5-123.zip
Sachsen = wn6-123.zip
Fantasia = wn7-123.zip
Bahnitz = wn8-123.zip
1952 = wn9-123.zip
Gütersloh = wn10-123.zip
Nordrheinsachsen = wn11-123.zip

So, dann hoffe ich mal, dass durch Beachtung der o.g. Punkte zukünftig das Aktualisieren der WN-Tabellen etwas schneller geht.
Happy BAHN!
Eberhard
Music was my first love and it will be my last. (John Miles - Music)
Mich kann man (meist samstags ab 22:00 Uhr) auf https://secrets-of-music.de hören. Ich würde mich freuen, mal den einen oder anderen von euch dort begrüßen zu dürfen.
Antworten