1st English Teamwork Project (Für Mitbauer)

Hier ist Platz für alle Diskussionen und Kontakte zu Teamwork-Projekten und Wandernetzen!
Sascha Claus

Re: 1st English Teamwork Project (Für Mitbauer)

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

Hello,

version 59 of our English BAHN Teamwork Project is born. The tracks from Lipsia to Mantzschkewitz along the Nene are nearly finished and plans for the trains to and from DW's area are also growing. Matches' slot went to Wales in DW's hands.
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
Sascha Claus

Hello,

@DW: Of course your local trains should go to Mantzschkewitz, otherwise it would be a long walk for passengers from Triafon to Mantzschkewitz. [img]icon_smile.gif[/img] In the north of the central platform is a track you can use for waiting.

The Ministry of Transport announces the plans for long-distance traffic along the River Nene:

IC101 Nene valley express
* Northampton Central Station
* Northampton South Turn Station
* Lipsia Hbf
* Mantzschkewitz

IR101 Nene valley courier
* Northampton Central Station
* Northampton South Turn Station
* Riverside Central Station
* New Lillidaile Station
* Battau (Enne)
* Lipsia-Nord
* Lipsia Hbf
* Lipsia-Süd
* ?
* Mantzschkewitz (train divided here)
IR101A
* ?
IR101B
* Triafon
* Plascoed
* Corlandafan

Both lines run every 30min.
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
DW

Beitrag von DW »

Version 60 of the English Teamwork is out. MY area is still not connected to the rest of the layout, so I can't cause havoc by loosing a train during testing! I spent most of this session tidying roads and river banks!

I now have trains workable to the timetable I offered Sascha, but I don't yet know what time his IR101B (is that to be the BAHN route number?) will leave Mantzschkewitz, nor what time he wants it back, nor whether it runs 24 hours per day (very un-British these days), so I have no Timers programmed yet. My local trains will not need to go to Mantzschkewitz, since there are two IR trains per hour from Triafon and the locals can be feeder services to there.

The Steam Preservation Group in Cwm Deri have relaid some 3km of the former branch line (closed in 1963 but still to be seen in a few places, heavily overgrown) and have one engine and three coaches running every day. They have started on the next 3km and some progress can be seen.

I have not yet finished the planning for the mine operations, so coal will not flow for at least two sessions, but I will be interested to know how many trains can be sent from the strip mines, and whether all need to be at night? Also how long each rake of hoppers will be away?

I have a slot from 13th to 15th July; if Matches would like to take it to replace this last one just let me know.
DBFanMorten
Wohnort: Versmold OWL / Da wo mich die Arbeitseinsätze hinführen

Beitrag von DBFanMorten »

Version 61 is send to you all.

Now the next can build.
"Freiheit ist die Freiheit zu sagen, daß zwei und zwei gleich vier ist. Sobald das gewährleistet ist, ergibt sich alles andere von selbst." George Orwell
Sascha Claus

Hello,

No. 64 of our teamwork Project is on the way to your mailboxes. I started to build my small city state island in the sea and made room in the harbour for the ferries to Matches' and Eberhard's area.

I also created some SC-IR101 trains going through Mantzschkewitz. They are now ready for running to DW's area. The trains temporarily turn before the bridge. Contrary to my former plans, the trains to DW's area run as line "SC-IR101".

Since Matches is not able to use his slot Mo 25.07 - We 27.07. it is free for use.
Zuletzt geändert von Sascha Claus am Montag 25. Juli 2005, 12:44, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
DW

Beitrag von DW »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Since Matches is not able to use his slot Mo 25.07 - We 27.07. it is free for use.</tr></td></table>
<Jumps in where angels fear to tread>

OK -I'll use that.

Thanks DW
DBFanMorten
Wohnort: Versmold OWL / Da wo mich die Arbeitseinsätze hinführen

Beitrag von DBFanMorten »

@DW: Do you want to use the next "Termin" from me Th 28.07 - Sa 30.07. ?
"Freiheit ist die Freiheit zu sagen, daß zwei und zwei gleich vier ist. Sobald das gewährleistet ist, ergibt sich alles andere von selbst." George Orwell
DW

Beitrag von DW »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">@DW: Do you want to use the next "Termin" from me Th 28.07 - Sa 30.07. ?</tr></td></table>OK. I'll take that Termin.

Does anyone want Sun 31.vii to Tue 2.viii?

I really should not take NINE successive days!

BEWARE the BAHN takeover of your life!!!!
Zuletzt geändert von DW am Donnerstag 28. Juli 2005, 16:11, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
DW

Beitrag von DW »

Since nobody seems to want it, I'll keep the net until Monday!
Zuletzt geändert von DW am Sonntag 31. Juli 2005, 00:29, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Matches

Beitrag von Matches »

Hello Teamworker!

Eberhard know it and you experience it now.
At September I begin in Hannover a job, who will rob me a much time.
Therefore I step out of the teamwork. Do not take it badly me, but I do not
want to spend my whole spare time with BAHN. Which makes it with my
area, is actually relatively all the same to me. For it can it remove or give
someone else. I let yourself surprise. Wish still another glad further-built.

AND Matches
Da immer Nachfragen kommen - - - M-Village lebt, der Ausbau geht nur schleppend voran
Sascha Claus

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">I really should not take NINE successive days! </tr></td></table>
Oh, Eberhard has survived nine successive days, so this should not be a serious problem.
<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">BEWARE the BAHN takeover of your life!!!!</tr></td></table>
Beware the life takeover of your BAHN! [img]icon_lol.gif[/img]
DW

Beitrag von DW »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">
Beware the life takeover of your BAHN! [img]icon_lol.gif[/img]</tr></td></table>Too late!
Eberhard

Beitrag von Eberhard »

Sorry, I almost forgot:

DW's version 66 and my version 67 are ready.
They can be downloaded here:
http://www.rolfreckers.de/zips/teamwork66.zip
http://www.rolfreckers.de/zips/teamwork67.zip

Sorry for the late information.
Music was my first love and it will be my last. (John Miles - Music)
Mich kann man (meist samstags ab 22:00 Uhr) auf https://secrets-of-music.de hören. Ich würde mich freuen, mal den einen oder anderen von euch dort begrüßen zu dürfen.
Sascha Claus

Hello,

this is v76 of our BAHN Teamwork Project. Eberhard turned the whole layout into a total mess - OK, something turned my IR101 into a mess, so Eberhard allowed me to fix it and send the layout around. Now it is Sebastian's turn.
srenner

Beitrag von srenner »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Hello,

this is v76 of our BAHN Teamwork Project. Eberhard turned the whole layout into a total mess - OK, something turned my IR101 into a mess, so Eberhard allowed me to fix it and send the layout around. Now it is Sebastian's turn.</tr></td></table>
I thought my turn starts on monday...but I did not receive the layout. Is it already uploaded into the archive?
Linux - es gibt immer was zu tun!
Antworten