1st English Teamwork Project (Für Mitbauer)

Hier ist Platz für alle Diskussionen und Kontakte zu Teamwork-Projekten und Wandernetzen!
Sascha Claus

Re: 1st English Teamwork Project

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

Hello,
1993matias hat geschrieben:I would like to ask if there are any protests if I steal the teamwork next week (14-20th)?
Protest! :!: (I should have done this earlier …)
1993matias hat geschrieben:I would just like to have a confirmation that no-one else is, and that I'm allowed to use their (Sascha and Sirnight) slots until Sunday?
Stop! :!: I'm working on the Teamwork (until Wednesday evening)!
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
1993matias
Re: 1st English Teamwork Project (Für Mitbauer)

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Okay, no problem - I haven't begun yet. I'll wait until I receive something from you :)
Sirnight

Beitrag von Sirnight »

Do you want to swap slots, 18th - 21st for you and 26th - 29th for me?
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Not a problem for me :)
Sascha Claus

Hello,

my version No. 335 brought us CROSS COUNTRY’s extended F09 Manchester – Barger Lake – Perth (Northants) – Huntingdon – Peterborough – St. John’s / Lobster Bay and EAST MIDLANDS TRAINS’ new IR112 St. Ives – P’boro’ – St. John’s / Lobster Bay. Both routes form an 15min interval north of St. Petersburg, and an additional D112 does the same between St. Ives and P’boro’.

No. 337 brings NORTHAMPTON EXPRESS’s local route P16 from St. Ives to Little Bytham (halfway between P’boro’ and the coast).
Chris hat geschrieben:Dierk, I am currently extending the route from Snow Hill northwards, and will (eventually) be sending some express trains in your general direction.
Just in case you’re extending the route from Westhampton westwards … would you prefer :arrow: an half-hourly IC/IR pair to Northampton or :arrow: alternating services to Northampton and Lobster Bay – Llys Helig – … with timed cross-platform connections for the other destination or :arrow: something complety different (like portion working)?
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

Sascha, still thinking about which way things are going to work there. I figure I have track capacity for 8tph fast on that route, but not sure whether I'd have the platform capacity without being able to arbitrarily platform stuff (and that is still giving me nightmares at the moment). There are also two other things that need sorting first: trackwork and routes around Milfield and reinstatement of the 110 services (no rush here - the Milfield work is likely to take me quite some time).

Speaking of trains to Lipsia, I'm getting occasional head-ons between IC103 and IR101 across the points in the middle between platforms 2 and 3.
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Chris hat geschrieben:...
Speaking of trains to Lipsia, I'm getting occasional head-ons between IC103 and IR101 across the points in the middle between platforms 2 and 3.
I got that too, I think a ICL messed it up during my shift :oops: ...

Btw, how do you guys test a new line/schedule? I've tried several different approaches, but it always seem to fail (just remember the chaos with my RE4...). I usually follow the train on the first trip and fix errors appearing and fine-tuning the schedule.
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

I am sorry to tell that I am not going to use my slot from Nov 11th-15th. Feel free to snatch it if you'd like to :)
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

Seems to be right after mine. Permission to overrun? :P
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Feel free ;)
Sascha Claus

Hello,

are you working, Dierk? I tried to restore IR103 »Flying Scotsman« service during my slot, but ran out of time. If Dierk and/or Sirnight are donating their slot, I could restart the the IC network and relieve the Teamwork from the exhaust of a few thousand shuttle buses.
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

While we're at it, we should probably sort out a Christmas slot exchange, since I imagine we will all have various things keeping us busy at irregular times in the next four weeks. The current line-up is:
27/11-01/12 Matias
01-05 Sascha
05-09 me
09-13 Dierk
13-17 Sirnight
17-21 Matias
21-25 Sascha
-- limit of Terminplan --
25-29 Dierk?
29/12-02/01 Matias?

Anyone who feels they will be unable to use their slots during this time should speak up now (and name their price if they want something in return). Anyone who thinks they would like a slot that's offered should then speak up. If more than one slot is available and more than one person has asked for them, I suggest we look at trying to divide them up fairly after all the bids are in.

I'll go first by saying that I expect that I will use my slot, but am unlikely to be able to use anyone else's.
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Hi guys! My computer is kaputt, so I cant build for a while. Feel free to use my slots :)
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

I am testing Ribbleshire's transport network thoroughly, so I will be delivering a bit later than normal - sometime this afternoon
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Hi guys,

Would it be possible to get a slot within the next two weeks? I'll give anything - up to another slot :)
Antworten