Very wrong Ikarus graphics

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Antworten
Ilya
Very wrong Ikarus graphics

Beitrag von Ilya »

There's a big bug about the standart Ikaruses. All the standart Ikarus-280-s in BAHN have 6 passenger windows on the left side of their 'first half' plus a driver's small window. BUT THERE ARE ONLY FIVE PASSENGER WINDOWS (plus a driver's one) ON THE LEFT SIDE!

Bild
Zuletzt geändert von Ilya am Montag 9. Juni 2008, 20:57, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
micha88
Re: Very wrong Ikarus graphics

Beitrag von micha88 »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">There's a big bug about the standart Ikaruses. All the standart Ikarus-280-s in BAHN have 6 passenger windows on the left side of their 'first half' plus a driver's small window. BUT THERE ARE ONLY FIVE PASSENGER WINDOWS (plus a driver's one) ON THE LEFT SIDE!

http://fotobus.msk.ru/moscow/5/05200_20080511_001.jpg</tr></td></table>Instead of screaming, you may send a corrected version to Jan Bochmann.
Bild
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Instead of screaming, you may send a corrected version to Jan Bochmann.</tr></td></table>

I can't think of another business where paying customers are asked not only to report the problems but fix them also. [img]icon_wink.gif[/img]

*returns to long-overdue graphics release*
micha88

Beitrag von micha88 »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote"><table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Instead of screaming, you may send a corrected version to Jan Bochmann.</tr></td></table>

I can't think of another business where paying customers are asked not only to report the problems but fix them also. [img]icon_wink.gif[/img] </tr></td></table>Please note that this was my opinion and not Jan Bochmann's.

I've written it in this tone because I saw no reason why to make such yellow press-like sensation of one window too much.
Bild
Ilya

Beitrag von Ilya »

Here are the 280-s (NFZ).

Dateianhang:
http://www.bahnazubis-nord.de/bahnforum/upload/Ikarus.rar]Ikarus.rar
Zuletzt geändert von Ilya am Freitag 13. Juni 2008, 13:45, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
VT18.16.10

Beitrag von VT18.16.10 »

Hi,

at the moment, i am working on a new buspack. There will be 26x and 28xs included.

Ciao
Michael
Das Verwenden meiner Bilder für nicht ausschließlich private Nutzung bedarf meiner Genehmigung. Das gilt auch für den Mitteldeutschen Rundfunk!
Ilya

Beitrag von Ilya »

If you please, I can send you my Moscow buses pack for BAHN.

Included:
- Ikarus-260
- Ikarus-280
- Ikarus-415
- Ikarus-435
- LiAZ-677
- LiAZ-5256 (three versions: city bus, suburban bus and modern-skinned city bus)
- LiAZ-5292
- LiAZ-6212
- LiAZ-6213
Antworten