The first nfz-Editor

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
broodje

Re: The first nfz-Editor

Beitrag von broodje »

Ohw, something went wrong with my last post, I was suddenly not logged in.

Anyway great thanks, I believe the crash bug when there a lot of vehicles in a fleet is also gone now. Now I only have to test if I can ad a vehicle fleet in the middle of the vehicle fleet row. (the saved data used to be corrupted then)

Daan
Sascha Claus

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

Hello,

i just tried to continue my work on the famous 03 locos, but the NFZ editor ran into an infinite loop (or something similiar) while opening the file. [img]icon_sad.gif[/img]
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
Jan Eisold

Beitrag von Jan Eisold »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Hello,

i just tried to continue my work on the famous 03 locos, but the NFZ editor ran into an infinite loop (or something similiar) while opening the file. [img]icon_sad.gif[/img]</tr></td></table>
Well, in version 1.5 I had a smiliar problem: I tried to import ufg/uzz-files using the "open" function (I know this is not the way those files should be imported [img]icon_wink.gif[/img] ) and the editor also ran into an infinite loop. I tried again and again with the same result until I "found" the import function. Perhaps it would be usefull to install some kind of check so the program recognizes the fact that a user is trying to import ufg/uzz-files using the normal open function ?

Greats,
Jan
Zuletzt geändert von Jan Eisold am Sonntag 25. Juni 2006, 20:35, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
- schöner leben ohne nazis -
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Bug: If no infotext is saved, the Editor cannot open the file.

Reproduce: Delete the default text, save the file, close. Program hangs using 100% CPU when you try to re-open that file.

Workaround: Hex editor to insert something before the first byte of the file.

It's worth noting that BAHN itself has no trouble using the file for user-defined graphics.
Heiko Schneider

Beitrag von Heiko Schneider »

Hello,

since today the new version 1.7Beta2 of the nfz-editor from http://bahn.mosfont.ru/exe/nfz.php?en=1 is prepared for you to download. Thanks to Alexander Konov for the program and Thomas Breier for the translation of the german language file.

Heiko
Zuletzt geändert von Heiko Schneider am Samstag 11. November 2006, 22:07, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
- schöner leben ohne nazis -
Alexander S. Konov

Beitrag von Alexander S. Konov »

New version of the program is available since today: NFZ Editor 1.7. You can dowload it from http://bahn.mosfont.ru/exe/nfz.php?en=1.
Sander Fondse

Beitrag von Sander Fondse »

@All,

ich habe eine Fehler entdeckt, und meine Datei Mercedes NL ist dadurch wech. Ich habe einen Back-Up, aber ich habe doch 10 neue Busse verlohren. [img]icon_cry.gif[/img]

NFZ (wohl der Beta als der Version 1.7) will der Datei nicht öffnen. Er sagt : Fehler in ........ suche in Adresse ........ )

Meinen Datei ist jetzt Wartlos inklusiv 5 Stunden Arbeit. [img]icon_sad.gif[/img]

Auch Bahn will der Datei nicht mehr öffnen, sodass ich die Busse auch nicht mehr in Bahn nutzen kann.

Hat jemand einen Idee, es zu lösen?
Zuletzt geändert von Sander Fondse am Sonntag 3. Dezember 2006, 12:50, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bahn, immer etwas zu tun. Und ohne Verspätungen, wie die NS.
Maik

Beitrag von Maik »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">@All,

ich habe eine Fehler entdeckt, und meine Datei Mercedes NL ist dadurch wech. Ich habe einen Back-Up, aber ich habe doch 10 neue Busse verlohren. [img]icon_cry.gif[/img]

NFZ (wohl der Beta als der Version 1.7) will der Datei nicht öffnen. Er sagt : Fehler in ........ suche in Adresse ........ )

Meinen Datei ist jetzt Wartlos inklusiv 5 Stunden Arbeit. [img]icon_sad.gif[/img]

Auch Bahn will der Datei nicht mehr öffnen, sodass ich die Busse auch nicht mehr in Bahn nutzen kann.

Hat jemand einen Idee, es zu lösen?
</tr></td></table>

This is an English topic, so I try to translate it into English:

"@all,
because of a mistake I found my file "Mercedes NL" got lost, but although I had a back-up ten new buses got lost irretrievable.
NFZ (the Beta and V1.7) won't open the file. It says: "Failure in ...... looking at adress...."
My file is worthless, inclusive the 5 hours of work.
Even BAHN won't open the file anymore, so I can't use the buses in BAHN.
Does anyone has an idea how to solve the problem?"

If I got the main points of Sander wrong, please correct me
Zuletzt geändert von Maik am Sonntag 3. Dezember 2006, 13:27, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Chaos sei willkommen, die Ordnung hat versagt.
Sander Fondse

Ok, Maik,

everything is ok in the Translation. But it is still that my work is lost. I found 1 probable cause. I had Lengthent 1 of the vehicle fleet's names. It was to long, but can that cause the failure ?
micha88

Beitrag von micha88 »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">everything is ok in the Translation. But it is still that my work is lost. I found 1 probable cause. I had Lengthent 1 of the vehicle fleet's names. It was to long, but can that cause the failure ?</tr></td></table>
Yes, this should be the reason. Alexander said, that he fixed this problem in 1.7, so no files should be corupted by this version...

I'll try to make a small program which fixes these files
Bild
Sander Fondse

@Micha:

ich werde dir das Originale (ohne der 10 Busse) und der neue (nur 1KB große) Datei schicken. Dann kannst du denn Programm testen erst es fertig ist.
Alexander S. Konov

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">But it is still that my work is lost. I found 1 probable cause. I had Lengthent 1 of the vehicle fleet's names. It was to long, but can that cause the failure ?</tr></td></table>
I am sorry for this error. Could you send this wrong file to me on the e-mail published in "readme.txt" file, so I will test my Editor for preventing this problems in future? And, of course, I will correct this file and return it to you!
Sander Fondse

@Alexander

Ich weiss nicht ob Micha das Datei schon durchgeschickt hat, aber ich werde es Heute nochmals rund 19-20:00 schicken, falls du es noch nicht hast.

I don't know if Micha allready send you the file, but I will send it again this evening around 19:00, in case you don't have it allready.
Zuletzt geändert von Sander Fondse am Freitag 8. Dezember 2006, 08:19, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Alexander S. Konov

NFZ Editor 2.0 Beta1 is available since today. It can be downloaded from http://bahn.mosfont.ru/exe/nfz.php?en=1.

The main change is that Editor now supports Zoom2 graphics too. There is onle one restriction - it is not possible to edit stand-alone FZZ files (without NFZ file).

All known bugs are fixed. Program now works under Windows 98 again (version 1.7 did not).
micha88

Beitrag von micha88 »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">NFZ Editor 2.0 Beta1 is available since today. It can be downloaded from http://bahn.mosfont.ru/exe/nfz.php?en=1.

The main change is that Editor now supports Zoom2 graphics too. There is onle one restriction - it is not possible to edit stand-alone FZZ files (without NFZ file).

All known bugs are fixed. Program now works under Windows 98 again (version 1.7 did not).</tr></td></table>
[img]icon_biggrin.gif[/img] It's really great! Thanks!

Some things I noticed:
* When I cut/delete vehicles, the corresponding Zoom2-File is not deleted.
* When I deselect "Zoom2 graphics", the Zoom2-File is not deleted.
* When I insert a vehicle, for the vehicles after it, the corresponding Zoom2-Files are copied to the new name, but the old ones remain.
Bild
Antworten