ISO-Container - Shipping Container

Themen rund um selbstentworfene Grafiken und Fahrzeuge für BAHN sowie entsprechende Gesuche bzw. Vorstellungen sind in diesem Bereich zu finden.
Antworten
Kiwi_Ed

ISO-Container - Shipping Container

Beitrag von Kiwi_Ed »

I would like to build a container terminal in Bahn, but I haven't found any scenic Shipping Container which I could use to fill the terminal to make it look like a proper terminal.

Something like this:
Bild

Has anybody ever made some 20ft or 40ft containers?
VT18.16.10
Re: ISO-Container - Shipping Container

Beitrag von VT18.16.10 »

Hi,
i was drawing Double-Stack-Cars a few years ago. There are ISO-Containers on it.

Greetings
Michael
Chris

Beitrag von Chris »

What's your scale? ISO containers are on my list of things to do (vehicles and scenery), so if you're using 64/km I might move them further up the list. They would be 8'6" boxes rather than 9'6" high cubes.
Seb144

Beitrag von Seb144 »

VT18.16.10 hat geschrieben:Hi,
i was drawing Double-Stack-Cars a few years ago. There are ISO-Containers on it.

Greetings
Michael
Hello,

ISO-containers are also included in vehicle sets #40800 to #40805, #40810 to #40816 (Zoom1&2, Zoom4 can be found at http://www.bahnbln89.homepage.t-online.de/Grafiken.htm).

You could copy them to user defined graphics.

Sebastian

http://www.bahnbln89.homepage.t-online.de
Kiwi_Ed

Beitrag von Kiwi_Ed »

I am using 60/km scale, but that is just so it is easier to calculate distances. As trains are not to scale, I am not bothered to much by the scale of scenic elements.

I've downloaded those container trains, but have no idea how to open an fz4 file. Could be that I have the old version of Bahn, so I should finally do an update... (downloading right now)

Thanks for the reactions anyway. I might start building some myself soon (if I can find the time)
Kiwi_Ed

Beitrag von Kiwi_Ed »

I found them!

In Wandernetze 3 - Regio there is a file called portalkran.uz1 that has some shipping containers and a nice looking portal crane. Haven't yet figured out how to put that one together properly. Looked all over the layout, found several container terminals, but no sign of these scenic elements. If anyone can find them I'd love to hear!
Rednael_186

Beitrag von Rednael_186 »

You can search for graphic symbols, in the german version in Edit - Suchfunktionen - Grafiksymbole suchen.
With this you'll find e.g.
16694/13465
or
22295/16708.

MfG Leander
Bahnnetz im Aufbau - 99 Prozent - VIW Dresden '10
Kiwi_Ed

Beitrag von Kiwi_Ed »

Cool, never found that function. I always spend hours searching around layouts looking for that very interesting looking piece of scenery in action... Thanks a lot!
micha88

Beitrag von micha88 »

Kiwi_Ed hat geschrieben:In Wandernetze 3 - Regio there is a file called portalkran.uz1 that has some shipping containers and a nice looking portal crane. Haven't yet figured out how to put that one together properly. Looked all over the layout, found several container terminals, but no sign of these scenic elements. If anyone can find them I'd love to hear!
Here you can download them: http://kuemmling.eu/bahnforum/portalkran.zip
(contains now also a postal station)

gantry crane (don't wonder, there are tracks and cars for a fictional container transport by tramway):
Bild

postal station:
Bild
Bild
Jan Eisold

Beitrag von Jan Eisold »

Hi !
Kiwi_Ed hat geschrieben:I found them!

In Wandernetze 3 - Regio there is a file called portalkran.uz1 that has some shipping containers and a nice looking portal crane. Haven't yet figured out how to put that one together properly. Looked all over the layout, found several container terminals, but no sign of these scenic elements. If anyone can find them I'd love to hear!
Container terminals where those grafics can be found are situated in Weinburg, Cötta and Freiburg.

Greetings
Jan
Seb144

Beitrag von Seb144 »

Kiwi_Ed hat geschrieben:I've downloaded those container trains, but have no idea how to open an fz4 file. Could be that I have the old version of Bahn, so I should finally do an update... (downloading right now)
AFAIK fz4 files can't be opened directly. You will have to put them into your zoom4 subdirectory, scroll in BAHN to the vehicle set (via "Züge"/"Trains", "Fahrzeugliste"/"Vehicle list") and use the internal zoom4 Editor to copy the grafics.

Sebastian

http://www.bahnbln89.homepage.t-online.de
Antworten