SJ 60-talsvagnar

Themen rund um selbstentworfene Grafiken und Fahrzeuge für BAHN sowie entsprechende Gesuche bzw. Vorstellungen sind in diesem Bereich zu finden.
Antworten
1993matias
SJ 60-talsvagnar

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Hello,

Sorry for writing in English.

There are currently no Swedish wagons other than the ones built during the 80ies. But I want to change that. Here I present to you some of the wagons built during the 60ies - some are still used today:
Bild

There should be enough types to assemble many trains - unfortunately the 1940s series is still missing (some of which are also still in use today!!!). Missing wagons are AB2 and R1, and a couple of variants of the luggage/mail wagon. But otherwise this is an almost complete collection!

There are four main pain schemes with SJ:
Brown was used until around 1990
Blue* and black from 1990 with a slight change since 1993
Blue and red for InterRegio trains during the 1990ies
Black since 2006 although some wagons have still not been repainted.

*: restaurant cars use red instead of blue, luggage vans use white, and mail wagons use yellow.

The graphics include zoom2 and opening doors.

You can find more information (in Swedish) about these wagons on www.Jarnvag.net/sittvagn
Download is available here or on jbss-bahnarchiv.de

Jan, you are very welcome to include these vehicles in the standard vehicles in BAHN if you wish to
Sie haben keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Kind regards - Matias
Denmark 2018 in BAHN finished! Mostly, at least
Sascha Claus

Re: SJ 60-talsvagnar

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

Hi,
great so see some growth among the foreign rolling stock :) Looks good. Also, the Albanien railway in on the way into BAHN. :D

Do you also have plans for the Snälltåget and Berlin-Night-Express coaches? These would be very welcome in a certain Wandernetz.
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Sascha Claus hat geschrieben: Samstag 27. April 2024, 21:29 Hi,
great so see some growth among the foreign rolling stock :) Looks good. Also, the Albanien railway in on the way into BAHN. :D

Do you also have plans for the Snälltåget and Berlin-Night-Express coaches? These would be very welcome in a certain Wandernetz.
Thanks!

I have no plans for Snälltåget since Steffen already did them here: viewtopic.php?t=4641

But the 1940 series wagons are on my list
Kind regards - Matias
Sascha Claus

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

Ah,
thanks for the pointer to Steffen’s thread. That might be useful for other people, too.

Now only the IZY trains remain elusive.
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Although now that I look closer at the graphics it seems to only be the "modern2 wagons bought used from Germany that he has repainted. That leaves many Snälltåget wagons unavailable, although mostly those with Swedish loading gauge.
Kind regards - Matias
Steffen

Beitrag von Steffen »

Hello,

thank you for pointing to my work of swedish rail stock.
That's right, there are only the Snälltåget wagons currently used for the night service. In former times there were swedish coaches operated the Berlin-Night-Express.
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Steffen hat geschrieben: Montag 29. April 2024, 21:35 Hello,

thank you for pointing to my work of swedish rail stock.
That's right, there are only the Snälltåget wagons currently used for the night service. In former times there were swedish coaches operated the Berlin-Night-Express.
Do you have any plans on making the 1960-series and 1940-series wagons for Snälltåget? The current wagons, are they all Bc-t, or are they Bpmz? Could I use your SJ3000/Regina as a base if I ever make repaints for other operators in Sweden?

Also, you don't happen to be a train driver in Sweden, do you?
Kind regards - Matias
Steffen

Beitrag von Steffen »

Currently I'm not planing to draw the 1960- or 1940-series.

The Snälltåget-trainset inculudes slepping-, stting- and diningcars.
Have a look at the zip-file:
Snälltaget.zip
Sure, you can use my trains for your own projects. But have a look at my Västtrafik-Trainsets of X11, X12, X14 X50 and X61. Maybe you find samething you can use:
Västtrafik.zip
You can find them in my Network: viewtopic.php?p=67717#p67717
But I think you know it :wink:

Greeting
Sie haben keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Antworten