Wünsche und Anregungen

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
DW
Wünsche und Anregungen

Beitrag von DW »

It would be nice if the end-of-line for trams on grey roads could have platforms, as with the rail end-of-line.
Alex420-V160

Re: Wünsche und Anregungen

Beitrag von Alex420-V160 »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">It would be nice if the end-of-line for trams on grey roads could have platforms, as with the rail end-of-line.</tr></td></table>Ich übersetzte für die, die der englischen Sprache nicht so mächtig sind:
"Es wäre schön, wenn die Straßenbahn-Gleisenden (also Gleis auf Straße) auch Bahnsteige haben würden, genauso wie bei den Prellböcken der eigenen Fahrwege (Gleis mit Schotter etc.)"

Ich persönlich finde diese Idee nicht schlecht, zumal ich das letztens auch selbst gebraucht hätte.

Alex
Die dreisten Lügen überwiegen. Stuttgart 21.
Jan Bochmann

Beitrag von Jan Bochmann »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote"><table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">It would be nice if the end-of-line for trams on grey roads could have platforms, as with the rail end-of-line.</tr></td></table>Ich übersetzte für die, die der englischen Sprache nicht so mächtig sind:
"Es wäre schön, wenn die Straßenbahn-Gleisenden (also Gleis auf Straße) auch Bahnsteige haben würden, genauso wie bei den Prellböcken der eigenen Fahrwege (Gleis mit Schotter etc.)"

Ich persönlich finde diese Idee nicht schlecht, zumal ich das letztens auch selbst gebraucht hätte.

Alex</tr></td></table>

This will be available in the next version:
End-of-line with red plate for any tracks with and without platform,
(also on own trackbed).
Needed for buses and water way too?

In Zukunft wird es das rote Schild für alle Gleise mit und ohne Bahnsteig geben (auch auf eigenem Gleiskörper).
Braucht das auch jemand für Busse oder Wasserwege?

Grtx/Grüße
Jan B.
Sascha Claus

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Braucht das auch jemand für Busse oder Wasserwege?</tr></td></table>Irgendwer sicher. [img]icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
Timm

Beitrag von Timm »

Hallo,
ich würde mir eine neue Grafik für die normalen Prellböcke wwünschen.
Timm
Dierk Nüchtern

Beitrag von Dierk Nüchtern »

Man könnte die alten Prellböcke verwenden und die neuartigen Prellböcke aus dem Stadtbahn-/Straßenbahn-/U-Bahnbereich, also diese filigranen Stahldinger :-)
Für alle Fotografen: Die neue Lightrail-Gallery ist online http://gallery.lightrail.de/
Eberhard

Beitrag von Eberhard »

Hello BAHN Fans,

the basic idea of this theme was, to give BAHN-Fans who cannot read or write in German the chance to post their message in their own language.

If you want to post your wishes and comments ONLY in German, please use the various German themes. I can imagine, that some visitors of this forum feel fooled by reading only messages in German.

So, PLEASE, write here (at least as a translation) only in the language that was used for the first message of the thread.

Only translation, to avoid misunderstandings:
So: und wer das nicht verstanden hat:
Hier in der internationalen Rubrik sollten nur Nachrichten in der Sprache des ersten Eintrags des Themas geschrieben werden. Eine Übersetzung kann natürlich hilfreich sein.
Einige Besucher könnten sich veralbert fühlen, wenn sie nur deutsche Beiträge lesen.

Happy BAHN! All over the world.
Music was my first love and it will be my last. (John Miles - Music)
Mich kann man (meist samstags ab 22:00 Uhr) auf https://secrets-of-music.de hören. Ich würde mich freuen, mal den einen oder anderen von euch dort begrüßen zu dürfen.
Ronny Kraus
Administrator

Beitrag von Ronny Kraus »

Wobei noch zu ergänzen wäre, dass Eberhard damit sicherlich eine Empfehlung und kein Gebot aussprechen wollte...
DW

Beitrag von DW »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Needed for buses and water way too?</tr></td></table>Thank you, Jan.
Personally, I do not need it for water or road, but it does seem more elegant if all are the same.
Dierk Nüchtern

Beitrag von Dierk Nüchtern »

Ok, the next postings from me, would be in english.

I wrote, that in an new version from bahn kann be the end-of-track should have two versions: the old one like the one what's found in bahn today and a new one, like the buffers in the modern tram-/lightrail-/metro-networks.
Für alle Fotografen: Die neue Lightrail-Gallery ist online http://gallery.lightrail.de/
DBFanMorten
Wohnort: Versmold OWL / Da wo mich die Arbeitseinsätze hinführen

Beitrag von DBFanMorten »

@Jan B: I need for some Stations or ferry lines the Ending plates in Water and Buslines.

Translation: Ich brauche für stationen und Fährlinien die Prellböcke im Wasser. Zusätlich auch für buslinien.

With Greetings
Morten

PS: please correct my english.
"Freiheit ist die Freiheit zu sagen, daß zwei und zwei gleich vier ist. Sobald das gewährleistet ist, ergibt sich alles andere von selbst." George Orwell
Jan Bochmann

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Ok, the next postings from me, would be in english.

I wrote, that in an new version from bahn kann be the end-of-track should have two versions: the old one like the one what's found in bahn today and a new one, like the buffers in the modern tram-/lightrail-/metro-networks.</tr></td></table>

There are many constructions of bumpers worldwide... I don't know of any "standard" type, undependent if "modern" or "oldstyle". Significant difference is defined by the type of coupling devices used (ie 2 buffers like most European railways, or middle coupling like US, Russia or trams/LRT/metros).

Some examples see at http://www.spur-n.com/prellbock5.html

Regards
Jan B.
Jan Bochmann

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">I need for some Stations or ferry lines the Ending plates in Water and Buslines.

Translation: Ich brauche für Stationen und Fährlinien die Prellböcke im Wasser. Zusätzlich auch für Buslinien.

With Greetings
Morten

PS: please correct my english.</tr></td></table>

OK. (ofcourse, in water the buoy instead of bumpers)

Grtx
Jan B.
Ton Laduc

Beitrag von Ton Laduc »

I am looking forward to the new version of Bahn with the new signals!

Another wish: the possibility to choose at time- and stoppingpoints that train stops with their front-, middle- or rearpart at that point.

Some trains in the same route have different length, so it would be nice if this were possible.

Also at some stations the train is always halting in front of the railwaybuilding or at the place where the exit of the station is.
On this moment I have to stop the train at the very end of the platform, although this differs in the real railwayworld.

Greetings,
Ton Laduc from the Netherlands.
Zuletzt geändert von Ton Laduc am Dienstag 13. September 2005, 09:36, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
UHM

Beitrag von UHM »

Oh, that's a nice idea, Ton. Until now I heve different stops at one platform for different trains usually. But that is difficult to enter because it's depending of the time and line number of the train.
So it would be much easier in your suggested way.
And if the stop points are extended, I would also like to have time points for double stop like they are already existing for stop points, e.g. it should be possible to enter the same time more often and the same amount of waiting trains are then passing the time point without additional stop.
Tschö
UHM
Antworten