Underflow

Es gibt Probleme mit BAHN und Co.? Dann einfach hier posten!
Antworten
DW
Underflow

Beitrag von DW »

Sorry - my German is so bad that I must ask first in English.

I have a problem with underflow at signals.

In order to protect the timing of fast trains, I wish to control exit from my goods yard so that slow goods trains always follow expresses along the main line. I have, therefore, set up this scenario:

Bild

The signal is not of the kind which is set by passing it; only the + location can set it.
When a goods train arrives from the yard, it sets the signal to red.
When an express passes along the main line, and a goods train is waiting, the express hits the - and clears the signal; the goods train then follows it down the main line.

If an express arrives when the signal is not set (because no goods train is waiting) I get underflow. Is there some way of telling BAHN that I do not need to know this?

Now I will try in my poor German:

Ich habe ein Problem mit Underflow an den Signalen. Um das TIMING der Schnellzüge zu schützen, möchte ich Ausgang von meinem Warenyard steuern damit langsame Warenzüge immer ausdrückt entlang dem Hauptanschluß folgen. Ich habe, stellen Sie folglich dieses Drehbuch auf:

Bild

Das Signal ist nicht von der Art, die eingestellt wird, indem man es führt; nur + kann Position es einstellen.
Wenn ein Warenzug vom Yard ankommt, stellt er das Signal auf Rot ein.
Wenn ausdrückliche Durchläufe entlang dem Hauptanschluß und ein Warenzug wartet, die ausdrücklichen Erfolge - und freie Räume das Signal; die Waren bilden folgen ihm dann hinunter den Hauptanschluß aus.

Wenn ein ausdrückliches ankommt, wenn das Signal nicht eingestellt ist (weil kein Warenzug wartet), ich, erhalten Sie Underflow. Gibt es irgendeine Weise von, die BAHN erklärt, daß ich nicht brauche, dieses zu wissen?
Timo F.
Re: Underflow

Beitrag von Timo F. »

Ich think, it's enough if you put the + on the track from the station. Then, a train from the station let show the signal red (?). But you have to increase the maximum count of the signal to two.

[Sorry, but my english isn't perfect...]

Greets, Timo
"Ihre Verbindung wird gehalten..."
Sascha Claus

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

The solution is to build the + contact into the track from the station. So every fast train switches the signal to red before entering the joined track and switches it back to green if the exit is free.
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
DW

Beitrag von DW »

Thank you Timo and Sascha, but that does not do what I want. If the + is in the station track and a goods train reaches the signal one second before the express meets the + then we have the goods on the main line in front of the express. The purpose is to let the goods go immediately after the express.

Danke Timo und Sascha, aber das tut nicht, was ich wünsche. Wenn + in der Stationschiene und Waren sind, bilden Sie Reichweiten das Signal aus, eine Sekunde bevor die ausdrücklichen Treffen + dann wir die Waren auf dem Hauptanschluß vor dem ausdrücklichen haben. Der Zweck ist ließ die Waren sofort nach dem ausdrücklichen gehen.
DW

Beitrag von DW »

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"><tr> <td><span class="genmed">Zitat:</span></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">you made a signal, which works with times, not with + and - buttons. But therefor you have to do a little work before:
- look, how long the slowest goods-train needs for the way from the first junction to the next junction, where the goods-train leave the passenger-route.
- then look, at what time the pasenger-trains hit the first junction (which is in the picture.).
- then edit the timetable of the signal.

Ok? Here is an example:

The goods-train needs 5min from the beginning of the shared track to the end.
The passengertrain hit the first junction at 11.

Then you edit these in the signal:

at the field: "edit times" in the signal-window:

at the line 10: 55

in the line: time to switch back: 600 seconds

in the main-window of the signal-window: there is a field, where you can chosse the time, which the signal needs to switch back to 0 trains, when you don´t use a -buttons behind the signal. you shoud not forget these...

After these, the signal turns at 10:55 to red, when the goods-train comes earlier it´s not bad, because the passengertrain hit the junction 5mins later and the goods-train had leave the shared track. when the goods-train arrive later, the train must wait till 11:05 till the signal turns to green. the 5min is safety, when the passenger train is to late...</tr></td></table>

Thank you. That will work, I think.

I am sorry, but I do not have "skype" because I am on a slow dial-up connection.

Danke. Das arbeitet, ich denken. Ich bin traurig, aber ich habe nicht "skype", weil ich auf einem langsamen anwählbaren Anschluß bin.

DW
Antworten