I Search a train from france

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Antworten
Judikael

I Search a train from france

Beitrag von Judikael »

Hi all,
I'm live from France, i search a material from France region beacause on bahn 3.89 the material is old
1993matias
Re: I Search a train from france

Beitrag von 1993matias »

The main focus of the players is Germany, but you could try to paint some trains yourself and import them as user-defined graphics
Kind regards - Matias
Denmark 2018 in BAHN finished! Mostly, at least
Seb144

Beitrag von Seb144 »

Judikael hat geschrieben:Hi all,
I'm live from France, i search a material from France region beacause on bahn 3.89 the material is old
Salut,

yes, it's probably mostly rather old. The problem is that there aren't so many users who need graphics for french rolling stock. And Jan as the creator of BAHN cannont paint them all on his own especially if they include Zoom2 and Zoom4 graphics because it's very time consuming. I've made some for german train material and noticed it's quite a lot work.
So if you can paint them yourself this probably is the best solution, perhaps they can be integrated into the BAHN standard material in the end.

Best regards et bon succès,

Sebastian

http://www.bahn1989.berlin
Judikael

Beitrag von Judikael »

Hi all,

thanks for your quickly feed back.
I have modified 1 material for france see attached & i will created an bus model for france next time.
see you soon
Sie haben keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

That looks very good! If you don't like to do pixel art, then a trick is to get good side-drawings of trains and scale them down. You will need to clean up the train anyway, as it will not look very good, but the basic design is there already.
https://pc2.pxtr.de/D/en/index.htm
This website has a huge selection of drawings. Please keep in mind any copyright and don't share things without permission :)
Kind regards - Matias
Judikael

Beitrag von Judikael »

Thanks for the information, what format and size should I use to run it on NFZeditor?
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

You should simply copy the pixels and rezise it in another program (paint, photoshop, anything). Make sure they are exactly the right size for the size in NFZeditor. Then you can paste into NFZeditor and edit the train there.
Kind regards - Matias
judicael france

Beitrag von judicael france »

Hello all,
I creat a new material of france :) it's Coradia Régiolis Z51500, development isn't finished next time i will creat the decoration outside per region.
I have too project creation an other material, Regio2n it's a train of region and the francilien (Paris region)
Antworten